Search results

1. Blackvue 750s dashcam

Youre welcome. My car does really well. Very happy with this engine. Car has 22k miles on the clock now, and still have no problems. I have read some troubles with the 1.5 on the internet. Especially skoda's. They have some kangarooing issues... But I have no single problem at all. Oil usage is...
  2. Ibiza FR tyre issues

I have good experience with Conti sportcontacts. Now I have sportcontact 5. They car came with them, so I'm happy. At the moment I have winter tyres, vredestein, but not happy with them. I buy them because they give away a free skid course when you get 4 of them. But the conti summer tires are a...
  3. Quick question for new car owners

I have all the same stuff.
  4. Blackvue 750s dashcam

I own 1 from the moment I have my 6F. And I don't reccomend it. Too many fails and ****. The back cam work half the time, the cam is restarting every, unexpected moment, and tells me theres something wrong with the sd card. Nextbase is much better I think. Even the videoshots.
  5. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Dutch customers who have ordered their 1.5 in may 2018 have received their car this month. I have checked the vin of the car and its produced 11-01-2019. I don't know how this is possible, because of the 1.5 isn't wltp approved. Anyone an idea?
  6. MK6 Ibiza fake exhausts

Thanks for the vid. I'm welder, and thinking about to made real dual exhausts myself. Same looks as the fr fake ones.
  7. MK6 Ibiza fake exhausts

Keep your oem diffuser and buy a ragazzon exhaust ;) https://www.ragazzon.com/eng/ragazzon-catalogue.php?cst=14&mdl=385&cld=1373
  8. Ibiza Coding

I have activated mirror dip in reverse with vcds. You can activate it in the car menu now, but it don't work. The mirror go down a very little but don't return in his original position. Useless.
  9. Led lights range extend?

With vcds you can adjust the setting. To activate it at lower speeds, or higher ;)
  10. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

The polo is available with the 1.5 tsi now. In Germany. It's also wltp proved. Strange. Very strange. Take a look at the German volkswagen site en you can find it out. Here's you can find the actual wltp list...
  11. New Ibiza FR 1.0 115

Strange, in my country (NL) you can order the business intense version, the one I own. It's the most upgraded version and it contains more options then the top model in the UK. I had ordered an FR business intensse and all options (except red brake calipers and adjustable floor in the back). I...
  12. Cockpit view led headlights 2018 ibiza

Hi guys, I had a video of the led headlights from my 2018 ibiza. Night shots from my dashcam. If someone don't know to order them or not, it can be helpfull maybe.
  13. Speed Camera Alerts For Ibiza FR 2018 INSTRUCTIONS

I use flitsmeister. It's a camera alert app in the Netherlands. Also working in the UK.
  14. clock , trip metre reset

Don't know this problem... Never heard about it! Maybe you use the wrong setting indeed. You have to settings. Or did you mean the day trip counter in the right down corner? The one you can reset with the button in the middle of the screen?
  15. New seatbelt recall letter

I carry 2 people in the back sometimes. Never 5. It don't fit ^^.
  16. Retrofitting satnav stereo - new Ibiza

2018 ibiza with big infotainment screen (discover media?) also have a component in the glove box. Same like the leon.
  17. DSG comes with Paddles?

Don t think so. Maybe the cupra ibiza does.
  18. Driver reversed into my 1.5 FR

What an idiot. Thats why I have a dashcam also! I've got the blackvue dr 750s dual cam. Included with an external battery pack from blackvue.
  19. Question about removed/upcoming options MY19

I allways use it. Brilliant. Response can be faster maybe, but it's still good for me.
  20. New Ibiza owners: Did you have any issues with the car so far?

My panoramic roof is a little noisy when I drive on bad roads. And when the left window on the drivers side door is open a little it's also noisy. I've also the same issue as @FR Paul with the clock. For no reason it sets back 1 hour earlyer. Only if it was synchronising with gps. Now I set it...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise