Search results

1. Cupra101

Cupra Mode DSG

Cheers guys. So overall are we saying, if I put into cupra mode when I first start up and knock back the stick, it will put me into comfort? Do I have to do this each time? Is thee only difference between sport and cupra mode suspension? Cos when I go into sport I get the pops and bangs still.
  2. Cupra101

Cupra Mode DSG

Hey all. Does anybody know if you can programme the cupra mode to the DSG gear stick. Currently if I pull back in auto on the stick it puts it into sport but would be handy to programme to cupra mode instead, rather than having to go into the menu and manually select it
  3. Cupra101

Cupra 300 front bumper decals.

Does anybody know if someone on here is custom making vinyls for the fog light area on the face lift. The Cupra R has the bronze style strips in both fog light areas of the bumper, looking to get a red vinyl for mine to put in?
  4. Cupra101

Am I going mad?

All done. Got there in the end and it looks amazing! Highly recommend. Will get pick up soon.
  5. Cupra101

Am I going mad?

I have .managed to get diffuser off now without taking bumper off. Was a mission but manage it. Now just getting some screws to make some new holes as the middle section doesnt match where the original holes are etc.
  6. Cupra101

Am I going mad?

I'm really struggling getting the diffuser off at the moment. It wont budge.
  7. Cupra101

Desire red cupra 300

Hi mate. I have just got this too. Maxton say it slides over the original diffuser but it doesnt fit, assuming the original one needs to be removed and this one marked up and drilled in?
  8. Cupra101

Am I going mad?

I can only assume this is what must be done. It definitely doesnt fit yet maxton have been telling me over and over it does fit over.
  9. Cupra101

Am I going mad?

Yea this is the new diffuser in the pic. I can only assume by comments below the original diffuser needs to come off and this one fitted.
  10. Cupra101

Am I going mad?

So I recently recieved the MaxtonDesign rear diffuser for the face lift 300 mk3. No manual, no mounting kit despite when purchasing (8 weeks ago) it would include both items. Call up and apparently it just bonds to the current rear bumper, slots over what's there, I go to do this and it doesnt...
  11. Cupra101

Auto engine off/on

Hey, So, does anyone find with the mk3 cupra 300 - when you turn auto stop OFF, when coming to a stop just as the revs drop in 1sr gear (DSG gearbox) you feel a juddering and then the revs feel like they want to cut off but suddenly revs slightly? When I turn auto stop ON this issue doesn't...
  12. Cupra101

Side Skirts

Good deal! Definitely getting these skirts, they look so much better
  13. Cupra101

Side Skirts

Smashed it, cheers mate. They are the ones!
  14. Cupra101

Side Skirts

evening! I’m looking to get some side skirts for the Cupra 300. I don’t want the maxi design ones, I want the Propper ones that potentially look like the ones that are on a 290. The 300 really doesn’t do it for me with the standard ones but I don’t want the little black strip either. I...
  15. Cupra101

Decal question

Sounds painful! I was really hoping there was another way round it as I don’t want to take the “Cupra” writing off and then put it back on. Il hunt through eBay a bit more
  16. Cupra101

Decal question

Evening. I’m looking to try and change the colour of the seat badge front/back. Also wanted to change the colour of the “Cupra” writing on the boot too. Anybody done it, if so, how? Advice welcome!
  17. Cupra101

Best lowering options

Thanks! Im assuming that lowering the vehicle doesn't interfere with the different sport/cupra modes when in use?
  18. Cupra101

Resonator delete

Cheers buddy! I just want to make sure this wont effect, fuel economy or any of the performance without a map! Pretty much OCD like that. Yeah, i have seen videos and it sounds great!
  19. Cupra101

Resonator delete

Hey! Question.... the resonator delete pipe for the Cupra 300. Can this be done as a straight swap without effecting the car in terms of, do I need to map the car with the res delete pipe fitted, will the pipe cause issues with fueling or performance if not mapped? Not settling for a turbo...
  20. Cupra101

Best lowering options

Evening, I’m researching into the best springs to lower the Cupra 300 on 19’s for now. I want to ensure what I get does not effect any of the onboard comp settings in the different modes. Obviously springs are the cheaper option but I want to make sure what I choose won’t effect anything...