Search results

1. BRAKE ADVICE

Hi Guys I have a 2005 TDI fr and I want to change my discs and pads, any suggestions?. I am kicking myself slightly as I renewed the calipers last year because the handbrake cable was stretched and adjuster was seized. Are there any straight swap caliper and carrier upgrades?. At the moment I...
  2. Water in the footwell

Hi Guys with all the rain lately my car is turning into a paddling pool. Can anyone tell what the oval shaped pipe that sits under passenger chair does?. I have got about a cm of water in the rear foot well from last nights rainfall. I need to check all the seals around the front firewall yet.
  3. Water in the footwell

HI guys So over the weekend I checked the door seals and they seem fine. I poured water down the front of screen, it was pouring out of the bottom of the car at the firewall I assume that would be correct?. There is a vent or a pipe that is under the front passenger seat what is that for?. The...
  4. Water in the footwell

I have sealed the passenger front door already removed all the door sealant and resealed it, after it has had a heavy shower the water sits on the kick plates on both the drivers side and the passenger side. I assume this is normal due to where the drains are. The rear doors show no know signs...
  5. Water in the footwell

Thanks for the reply, the boot area surely that won't leak I to the footwell? , I will check them out what is the picture with the black tube and the white tube that's cracked?.
  6. Water in the footwell

On a MK1 seat leon?
  7. Water in the footwell

Hi guys, I have been trying to research on where all the drain holes are located. I have water in my rear passenger footwell, the door seal looks fine but I want to check the pollen filter and any other drain holes. Can anyone point me in the right direction or show some pictures really...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.