Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi, regarding this version 1030 (Version Tiguan 2016). With my Leon 2015, i have the message "control of navigation data error" and i cannot start a destination, when i define a location, i have this message. Is anyone also have this message ? Maybe, if I download a v1030 Tiguan 2015 for...
  2. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Hi, Is somebody knows in the 5F module "adaptation", what startup_screen_sticker_HMI means ? Is there a link with the car logo boot at the start of the MIB, or the image of the seat model on the Car menu ?
  3. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Thanks Walone. Waiting feedback from other people if they have done the Reset factory after this update.
  4. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

I use VCDS and on the module 5F I have on the Byte 1: 73 and on the Byte 2: 03. I have changed the Byte 2: 03 to 02 and after validation, the ST model appears immediately (no reboot infotainment) on my screen and interior view also appears on the climatronic menu. By the way, it is not...
  5. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Hi, I have updated from 241 to 346. I have succeeded to remove the 1555 error through VCDS. The full link was missing and i have succeeded to recover it. I have just one issue: could you please help me to recover the picture on air con setup screen and wrong shape of Leon on the car menu (I...
  6. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi, Is someone have the error on the module 5F (B126C F2 [008] - Navigation database is not valid) using a v.915 SEAT update from here navigation website ? I know that the v.1030 generate an error because it is not an official seat and it is a VW update. But my question is why using a SEAT...
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I was thinking the method XOR was the same for the navigation and for the MIB update. I was wrong. Thanks for your comment.
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi, I have just updated the navigation version (430 to 915) through the website https://here.navigation.com/europe/fr by selecting SEAT Leon 2016 and download 915 version. But everything is working, navigation is working well, only i have an error on the 5F module (Navigation Database is not...
  9. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Just a question regarding fault code. Is there a different between removing fault code directly in the module (module 5F --> fault code 02 --> clear code) and removing fault code after a scan by "clear all DTCs" ? thks
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I will try to clear faults logs and hard reset unit first. Then i will enter the value on Uppercase and see if it is working or not (Yes i have a space between 63 and 4F). Adresse 5F: Electr. d'informat. (J794) Labels:* 5F0-035-MIB-STD2.clb No. pièce Log: 5QA 035 846 Mat: 5QA 035...
  11. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Requin said on the topic: SW update for MIB2 infotainment system? This is what i have done ! Maybe upper or lower case change something no ? I mean enter for example 634f or 634F ? I am using a MIB2 standard (Navi System - 6P0) and use VCDS 17.8 Walone answer: Use uppercase only. When you put...
  12. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

I will move to Navigation System Update topic, it is concerning this topic.
  13. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

What do you mean exactly by hard reset unit ? Thanks
  14. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

This is what i have done ! Maybe upper or lower case change something no ? I mean enter for example 634f or 634F ? I am using a MIB2 standard (Navi System - 6P0) and use VCDS 17.8
  15. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I am using a MIB2 standard (Navi System - 6P0) and use VCDS 17.8
  16. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Hi, Is everybody succeed to remove SVM fault code after moved to the 346 version by the method (XXXX XOR XXXX) ? I am asking that because i cannot today remove SVM fault code after move to v1030 VW navigation GPS Navi System with VCDS. The method is the same. Thanks
  17. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi, I am still trying to remove the SVM fault code (for the v1030 VW navigation), with VCDS, according to the method described on the top of this page but there is still the error on the 5F module. I have also installed the v915 official from SEAT but i have still a SVM fault code and still not...
  18. OBDeleven modifications

I found this on the web regarding module 5F and Byte 24: https://forums.ross-tech.com/showthread.php?1429-How-to-enable-Traffic-Sign-recognition-Golf-7 I would like to know if for the TSR most of you have activated bit 6 and 7 ? Thanks
  19. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Hi The default code (1123600 mentioned before) come from the 5F module. To activate the traffic sign reco, on the tutorial, we have to activate on the 5F module the Byte 24 / bit 7 and it is related to the prédictive route data. I have unactivated it (Byte 24 / bit 7), there is no default code...
  20. OBDeleven modifications

I think the default code could come from the 5F module. To activate the traffic sign reco, on the tutorial, we have to activate on the 5F module the Byte 24 / bit 7 and it is related to the prédictive route data. I have unactivated it but the traffic sign is not working well and i have an error...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members