Search results

1. admac21

Gas bonnet strut kit for the mk3

Ah cool, sorry I just thought the negative experiences of others put you off taking this further. Good to hear it's still on though. :)
  2. admac21

So it seems this fell through. What's the current opinion on the best way to go about this, find parts seperately to DIY, or go with the guy through eBay so you get the added protection?
  3. admac21

ST Cupra 300 Lux Underseat Storage Missing?

Conversely, on the equipment list you posted it shows the FR Sport doesn't get the under seat storage for passenger, however I have it on both front seats in my MY19 FR Sport (With heated, leather seats) that was built Dec 2018 and registered Jan 2019. Whether they have since dropped this I...
  4. admac21

Advise on grievences with dealership

Thanks everyone for the replies, I've got an update on the situation. I know I now have a right to reject the car, but I didn't really want to do that as the cars otherwise fine and didn't fancy another 3 month wait for a new one, I also really wanted to avoid further resprays because I've...
  5. admac21

Carista App

Has anyone got a screenshot of the beta for lighting. Mine has now expired and I've realised no matter the time of day my headlights come on when set to 'auto', I just want the DRLs on during the day and I think I may have changed an setting without realising. Having headlights on 24/7 kind of...
  6. admac21

Yeah, I used to work in customer service for PC World, so I'm very aware how **** it is to have rude and disrespectful customers, so I'm perhaps being overly nice to avoid being seen as one of those customers. I've amended the email, I think it's more to the point, but probably still more polite...
  7. admac21

This is the draft email I plan to send: Good afternoon XXX, Hope you're well and enjoying the new showroom. I've been having a think about the paint situation and decided to go to a local detailers for an assessment and quotation. The result wasn't good as we found a lot more deeper scratches...
  8. admac21

I'll try be brief with this, and add a TL;DR at the end. So I received my Leon 4 weeks ago, and didn't request for them not to clean the car (despite seeing recomendations on here to request this) as I figured how bad can they mess up cleaning the car once? Well it turns out quite badly; after...
  9. admac21

Pictures needed for Instagram

Ok, last pictures for a while, I promise.
  10. admac21

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Here's another 2 I took when I went back to the same spot at night. Not quite as sharp as I wanted, so I'll need to experiment a bit more with camera settings and lighting next time.
  11. admac21

Here's another 2, didn't turn out as good as I wanted but hopefully still useable.
  12. admac21

Feel free to use any of these that I took earlier today. It's a 2019 Leon FR Sport in Desire Red.
  13. admac21

Wanted to get some better pictures for wallpapers so went on a mini photo shoot around Torry point Battery in Aberdeen.
  14. admac21

For £38 I'm defintely interested so I'll put my name down. 2019 Mk3 FR Sport
  15. admac21

The spoiler really should be standard on the FR Sport, definitely suits it. Also, didn't realise you can get the sports exhaust without the sport bumper.
  16. admac21

Carista App

Hopefully this helps, it's some screenshots of my current setup with working ambient light controls.
  17. admac21

Top Gear article lists Leon as one of the loveliest cars you can buy

Lol, I don't even know why they included it on the same page as the spy shots as they clearly show a different shape/design to that of the mockup image.
  18. admac21

Carista App

I was a bit confused by that as well, once you're signed up and have installed the beta version, you still have to 'buy' pro as an in-app purchase, just make sure the payment screen says 'test card'.
  19. admac21

Carista App

I've found the ambient light settings to be very buggy. Can't remeber the exact wording, but there are some options like 'enable ambient settings in the info screen' unituitively this needs to be disabled! Same with a similar setting for drive mode. I'll double check when I go on my lunch break...
  20. admac21

Top Gear article lists Leon as one of the loveliest cars you can buy

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but the Top Gear website released an article yesterday listing their picks for the loveliest cars you can currently buy, and nestled amongst cars from Ferrari, Aston Martin and Alfa Romeo was the MK3 Leon, and they went with the Cupra R for the picture...