Search results

1. admac21

Advise on grievences with dealership

I'll try be brief with this, and add a TL;DR at the end. So I received my Leon 4 weeks ago, and didn't request for them not to clean the car (despite seeing recomendations on here to request this) as I figured how bad can they mess up cleaning the car once? Well it turns out quite badly; after...
  2. admac21

Top Gear article lists Leon as one of the loveliest cars you can buy

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but the Top Gear website released an article yesterday listing their picks for the loveliest cars you can currently buy, and nestled amongst cars from Ferrari, Aston Martin and Alfa Romeo was the MK3 Leon, and they went with the Cupra R for the picture...
  3. admac21

Opening armrest

So I nearly got my new Leon today, but due to some paperwork error I've gone home with a courtesy Ibiza SE. Anyway, I still got to sit in my Leon and have a play about, and found that opening the armrest felt horrible, made a clanky sound like the mechanism was loose or broken. So I mentioned...
  4. admac21

Picture Request

Hi guys, hope someone can help. I've a Desire Red FR on order with optional sunroof so most the roof will be black, with the 18" Performance 30/1 alloys in silver. I'm starting to become indecisive if the red/black/silver theme will look ok (I won't be changing much exterior wise once I get it...
  5. admac21

Leon Configurator Updated

Hadn't seen it posted yet but I've just noticed the configurator has been updated with all the new trims and engines. Of note (for me anyway) and in line with the new WLPT standards, the MPG is now different per model for the same engine; so the combined MPG for the 1.5 EVO TSI (150PS) on the FR...
  6. admac21

New colour?

First off hi, I've been browsing the forum a bit as I'm finally in a position to upgrade from my 2005 Leon 1M to a new Mk3 Leon. What I've noticed in the August 2018 pricelist for the Leon is that Monsoon Grey is no longer listed and instead there is a Magnetic Grey. I'm wondering if anyone has...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.