Search results

1. Joedj9

Heaters

Hi everyone Had a coolant leak a few weeks back then turned out to be from the waterpump caused by the seals failing. Had a full coolant flush whilst that was done too using g13 vw stuff. Since then, the vents in the car take forever to warm up and when they do they arent particularly hot...
  2. Joedj9

Show me your refurbed 280 alloys

Hi everyone I've got my wheels booked in to be refurbed at the end of the month and I'm struggling to pick a colour. I have the grey/diamond cut 280 alloys on my emocion red st. Just wondered if people could post some pics of these wheels in different colours to help me choose a colour for my...
  3. Joedj9

Rear spoiler flaps

Hi Does anyone know if the rear spoiler flaps from a hatch 290 will fit a estate 280? I've been offered a set from a mate but not sure they'll fit my estate. I've circled the parts I mean in the pic below. Cheers
  4. Joedj9

Hi, potential owner here

Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell my focus st250 for a seat leon fr tech due to family and money reasons. Never really owned anything but ford so I'm lost when it comes to seat. I'm looking to pick up a 184ps diesel model if I can. Can anyone recommend some more info on models and must do...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise