Search results

1. Boot Gas Struts

Ok so my boot struts arrived from poland & just fitted them to the car there now without issue. And its like a new car well boot anyways. One click opening is a treat.
  2. Boot Gas Struts

Long story short Alex, ordered the stabilus struts as the one's I linked to we're out of stock but turns out they were for a Hatchback not estate so have ordered & awaiting delivery of the struts I linked to & hopefully they do the job. Will update here once fitted.
  3. Boot Gas Struts

@Deano j1971 Thanks for the quick reply & just my luck they had none in stock so ordered the Stabilus struts mentioned earlier in this thread for the octavia so hope they do the job. :thumbup:
  4. Boot Gas Struts

Hey there saw these advertised on the Leon mk3 buying & selling group on facebook. Has anybody used them before? Are they specialized struts or have they just slipped some springs on them? These were recommended to a user for a leon st which i also have. And need to replace my struts as the...
  5. Hello from Ireland

welcome & great forum for info & guides. you might be sorry you found it :D
  6. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

IK Thanks for the link ordered a set for my ST. They look the biz
  7. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Not so much Today but took a 10hr return drive to the most northerly point on the Island ( Malin Head) and just had time for a photo of my car :thumbup:
  8. How to get rid of moss on roof rails - permanently?

Blasted mine off today with power washer but no doubt it will be back again in a few weeks.
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Today I got around to installing my strut brace. Not too complicated a job.
  10. Leon st boot size practicality

Also traded up to an Leon fr st for a 2 year old & now 7 wk old and plenty of boot space for all essentials & added bonus of 2 year old liking dad's fr over mom's Leon bog standard st .
  11. LED Fog Lights/White Fog Lights

I placed the order on the 15th & estimated delivery is on March the 11th so definitely not the quickest, but im not in any rush.
  12. LED Fog Lights/White Fog Lights

Looks like a bit of work involved would you say it's easier to remove the wheels to get the bulbs in?
  13. LED Fog Lights/White Fog Lights

I purchased mine from aliexpress & list all the fitment types H8,H11 H9 as can be seen from the link below & was only €11.81 delivered...
  14. LED Fog Lights/White Fog Lights

Just ordered the novsight bulbs from aliexpress so let the wait begin. But I'm sure it will be worth it once they arrive & for €11.81 delivered can't go wrong
  15. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Had changed all interior bulbs to led the other day & was waiting on the reversing bulb to arrive, which it did yesterday. I have now changed that over to led also which was very simple indeed. Now to see what else I can upgrade :)
  16. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

Well just finished installing the led bulbs in the interior of my car & have to say WOW what a difference they make. I did not use any tools other than a flat head screwdriver very carefully i might add for the most part. I did have an issue with the front welcome lights but more to do with my...
  17. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

Thanks very much that's the 1 I have ordered to finish off the led bulb swap out
  18. Light Guide help for a idiot

Great links have purchased the led bulb for the reversing lamp & the bulbs for the interior lights so will be busy when they arrive.
  19. The Definitive LED Bulb Replacement Parts Guide

Just ordered the above bulbs for my car just need to get a bulb for the reversing light now.
  20. Hi new member & First Leon ST 150 FR.

Hi there, Have had my car since last tuesday its an 2015 Leon St 150 Fr nevada white. I also have ordered the obdeleven to add some finishing touches to an already impressive car. Have followed some really informative threads on here and hope to add to them with pics & progress as I get round to...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise