Search results

1. Fuel Price vs lowering wholesale price

fuel duty should be at a fixed price per Lt that way the consumer would know any pump price rise would be solely down to the supply chain and the government would get a fixed income so the government would then be free to support the public but what do i know :-)
  2. Oil change

I use a electronically powered suction pump and get the engine nice and hot first then let it sit for 20mins to let the oil drain back but once I have extracted all the dirty oil that I can I then pour about 750ml of fresh oil in and Wait until it works its way to the sump and extract that...
  3. Maxton Design SPOILER CAP

followng
  4. Fuel filter question

at a guess i would say that the incorrect part and that the filter you bought is of a budget make as appears to have less pleats in the paper and less surface area then the original , I would always recommend paying the extra couple of pounds for something more OEM like in quality like a MANN or...
  5. hello New Leon FR owner

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpjnon1z25uh2ii/100_1000.JPG?dl=0 Just a quick pic as most of my spare time has been spent cleaning my golf ready for sale or finding excuses to drive the leon , all the family like it so that a plus, i need to find some time to give it a proper waxing later this week
  6. hello New Leon FR owner

the last three cars were the bog standard 1.9 bdx lumps at a huge 105hp and were selected due to economy and reliability the last golf was sold with 145k on the clock and was still in very good condition but I have been a serial kit car owner for the last 8years so have always had some...
  7. hello New Leon FR owner

Hello just a mildly excited owner who is waiting to pick up a 2015 Lean Fr 184 tdi on Monday once the dealership has carried out some paint correction. This will by my 4th VW group car but my first seat so am looking forward to getting my hands on it, and having owned two golfs and a Passat I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.