Search results

1. Hamzah Awan

FRCR170 TO A FORGED CUPRA BLIMEY!!

Excuse me mate before you go on your little tantrum just know I had sold the car in February
  2. Hamzah Awan

Leon MK2 audi A3/RS3 air vent conversion

That looks wicked mate where did you get the vents from I’ve been looking on eBay can’t find them anywhere
  3. Hamzah Awan

1p LED rear light VCDS coding help

hi Guys i have a 2007 leon cupra and i have done the same tick light conversion however the side lights come on with the brake light and flicker and other two lights come on but then go off is there anyone on here than can sort it out and ill pay them or can tell me what needs doing im based in...
  4. Hamzah Awan

Alright guys need some advice I’ve bought rear tick lights and a facelift boot as my car is a 2007 does anyone know If i have to code them or do I need to do anything to allow them to function and lee yes oil consumption sorted itself out lol cars holding oil well
  5. Hamzah Awan

My 1P Leon Cupra's Journey from stock - stage 2 - TTE 420 (Picture heavy)

yes mate how much was the rear diffuser and where was it purchased from
  6. Hamzah Awan

yess guys so the cars going in to r tech 10th december for the stage 2 + just put an rs4 return valve on and a VIS hpfp and they are also piping up the welly cooler at a great price unlike some trying to charge me £500 -£700 just for the pipework cant wait need more torque so the gives you...
  7. Hamzah Awan

Lee's forged cupra mk2

yess guys so the cars going in to r tech 10th december for the stage 2 + just put an rs4 return valve on and a VIS hpfp and they are also piping up the welly cooler at a great price unlike some trying to charge me £500 -£700 just for the pipework cant wait need more torque so the gives you...
  8. Hamzah Awan

Cupra/FR Custom Diffuser

hey there mate how much is the diffuser with twin pipes in the middle
  9. Hamzah Awan

Call me 07960547600 n come today we’ll sorr it out
  10. Hamzah Awan

250 Ono want them gone
  11. Hamzah Awan

No bro these are cupra R ones I bought later 19 jnch
  12. Hamzah Awan

YeH mate they is one small curb mark but trust me ther are mint I’m in Birmingham but can drop free within 20 miles or at a small charge else where
  13. Hamzah Awan

guys i have some leon cupra R alloys i think two of them are buckled i just want them gone they are fully refurbed with 6-7mm tread all around just give me whatever and take them off my hands
  14. Hamzah Awan

Ordered this
  15. Hamzah Awan

How much do they drop the height by
  16. Hamzah Awan

Got my cupra R alloys today and my HPFP if anyone knows how I can repair my buckled alloys please message me and also I have the 18” Orion cupra alloys for sale in black new tyres all around
  17. Hamzah Awan

That guys honestly a blow job mind my language he now wants me to pay for the logbook that was supposed to come with the car that he lost and when I said you pay for it he’s like well I’m paying for the tax I said it’s been 2 weeks mate what tax have you paid it goes out of your account monthly...
  18. Hamzah Awan

Alright guys problem solved on of the nuts of the fuse relays disappeared causing it to lose power and the fan switch was also loose that’s all fixed now so no more over heating
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.