1. z1ts

SEAT Leon FR Technology (2018)

PRICE DROP TO £10,950
  2. z1ts

You are quite correct!! Will amend
  3. z1ts

My loved and cared for Leon is up for sale! See the link below for all the details:- https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/seat-leon-fr-technology-2018/1475484582
  4. z1ts

CUPRA Formentor owner's register

Me! The VZ edition.......... I await full details eagerly before pressing 'go' too hard!
  5. z1ts

Number Plate Holder/Surround/Frame

Hello all you helpful people! Does anyone know where I can get a set of number plate surrounds like these:- https://www.awesomegti.com/seat-cupra-number-plate-surround/ But importantly with SEAT FR logos instead of CUPRA ones? Searched all the usual eBay / AliExpress etc. but no luck yet...
  6. z1ts

Cupra 300 ST - Stolen and destroyed

Bar stewards I have a Skoda Superb with the same engine as the Leon Cupra making 300hp (few tweaks along the way!) this is a total sleeper car - no one has a clue it's got the fire in its belly that it has!!! 100% recommend if you want some performance but not the 'shouty I'm a hot hatch' loook!
  7. z1ts

Cupra domain name embarrassment!

Has anyone else noticed that Seat UK have been pipped to the post by one of their dealers when securing the all valuable domain name www.cupra.co.uk ??? Letchworth Seat currently own it and I expect there's a few interesting 'discussions' going on at the moment to enable Seat UK to get their...
  8. z1ts

Can I code fog lights to be always on can't use light switch will explain below.

I didn't get prosecuted for it, but I did get pulled and a curt "you've got your foglights on mate - any reason?" from a copper.........
  9. z1ts

Leon ST exhaust help please!

Thanks, in response to your question/comments:- Don't think pipe size will be a big deal as the previous quote was for a full stainless steel non-resonated, silencer delete, sports exhaust in 304 stainless, so a mere reducer should be simple enough for these guys! Again, if it's not there (I...
  10. z1ts

Will get you one Woah, that would look sweet!
  11. z1ts

Hi all you friendly peeps on here! As my signature shows, I have a Leon FR 1.4 Tsi ST - I have had a price for a new (quad) cat back exhaust system which I intend to fit along with a Reiger (or similar) diffuser. Now, this has got me thinking! A lot of you on here remove your standard...
  12. z1ts

Daily ride:- Leon FR 1.4 Tsi ST

At last some progress on this! (At least planned progress!) Booked in on 23/10/2019 for:- Remap DSG remap MST Induction kit Watch this space for updates!
  13. z1ts

Installing Fan washers

Incredibly easy it will be!
  14. z1ts

2016 Leon fr 1.4

Bar stewards!
  15. z1ts

2016 Leon fr 1.4

Hey! How are you guys getting £30 per year tax?????????????? Mine was £145 last week........... (Full spec in my signature below... )
  16. z1ts

Leon FR ST Spoiler colour - opinions, thoughts, ideas etc. please!

I'm gloss blacking the number plate 'surround' - forgot to mention! My old Ibiza Cupra had black mirrors too.......... Hmm got me thinking now! I like the idea! Go whole hog black 'n purple.........! What does Mrs Maypack think about that (actually more importantly Mrs z1ts.......!)
  17. z1ts

Daily ride:- Leon FR 1.4 Tsi ST

Did you manage to figure this @Oddmanout ?? Purely curiosity!
  18. z1ts

Lost picture - please help!

Drool............
  19. z1ts

Sweet - yup!
  20. z1ts

Nice one @Oddmanout Any sign of the one on the FR?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members