Search results

1. HID conversion kits

I’d like to think they weren’t fakes but who knows. I got them from Amazon, with Amazon as the seller. I’ve got the off roading bulbs now and they are a massive difference and a lovely white! Just need to change the fog lights now :)
  2. HID conversion kits

They are definitely in right. Maybe they’ll be better then my husbands lights on his Ateca. I’ve ended up buying 1 off roading bulb from Halfords which has been a massive improvement so I’ll go back and buy the other tomorrow
  3. What Modifications have you done?

Has nobody added wind deflectors? I have them but the back seems to drop over time and shows the glue... then will fall out if the rear window is opened
  4. Ibiza Specs

So can this be activated without sensors? Daft question but nobody is actually mentioning sensors when they say they’ve turned on audio with Carista
  5. HID conversion kits

So we got the Phillips Xtreme Vision 130+ bulbs and they have made absolutely no difference, they also don’t seem white. Has anybody else had this problem? I think my standard lights work better :( absolutely gutted
  6. HID conversion kits

Has anybody found any HID conversion kits in the UK yet? The FR has poor lights as standard and I’ve been waiting for HIDs for over a year now :(
  7. Little annoying things about your Ibiza???

When I open the back doors water leaks on the chairs.... oh and my breaks have always squealed!
  8. Rear wind deflector issue

Hello, Does anybody who has wind deflectors on the 4 door Ibiza have any issues? My fronts stay on fine, but my rear deflectors have dropped to the point I can see the tape, the clips have been tightened but hasn’t kept them in place. The rear windows are never open as it’s only ever me...
  9. Bluetooth won’t enable

Has anybody had a problem with their Bluetooth? My phone wouldn’t play music via Bluetooth earlier and I noticed it wasn’t showing a connection on my phone, despite being able to make a call.. so I reset my phone and then it wouldn’t connect at all and I couldn’t find the car. I turned the...
  10. Ibiza Coding

Auto mode will only work on the digital temperature though wouldn’t it. Mine hasn’t got that. I just want it to fold the mirrors in with 1 simple press and not hold the button in really. Don’t want my warranty voided.
  11. Ibiza Coding

I had done before posting :)
  12. Ibiza Coding

Thank you, when I put my reg on their vehicle checker on amazon it didn’t work :)
  13. Ibiza Coding

Does Carista 100% work with the mk6? I’ve just gone on to amazon to buy and it says it doesn’t fit my car (or my partners 66plate Ateca)
  14. Need a coder to retrofit a reversing camera

Oh!! I wonder how easy it is to install
  15. Need a coder to retrofit a reversing camera

Can I ask where you got this camera from? Silly question, but if coding is needed to show on the screen then how have you got it showing on there in the picture?
  16. Wind deflectors

Do you have a picture of your car with them on please? :)
  17. Ibiza aftermarket parts

Anybody tried mud flaps yet? What does it look like? Noticed mud flicked all up the side of my car which I’ve never had with any other, so thought this may be an idea
  18. Wind deflectors

Thanks! :) I messaged one on eBay asking if they would fit and they gave me a different link saying these would fit https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163042645959 My next question would be..... has anybody tried getting mud flaps yet??
  19. Wind deflectors

Has anybody fitted wind deflectors yet? What do they look like on the FR and where did you buy them please? I’m in two minds on whether they will look OK and the only ones I’ve found on eBay are for a mk5
  20. 18” Optional Rims

Do you mean these? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283238350202