1. Yellow fr

what have you done to your car today ?

You know the rear washer jet is removable don’t you only £2 on eBay
  2. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

My work vehicle and my home for 4days a week
  3. Yellow fr

What do we all do for jobs

Now a class 1 Hgv truck driver working 4 on and 4 off Enjoying the work but also enjoying the four days off too Just getting on top off the reversing after 10 days off driving them
  4. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

I’m using the wife’s Ford Fiesta
  5. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

I’m starting off in my mates merc for 4 days then into a iveco till I get used to the job I will be paired up with someone and share that truck I think it’s a Volvo
  6. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Volvo fh 480 I think
  7. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Thank you should be good
  8. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

I’m on day runs with a friend who got me the job for four days and don’t know what after that
  9. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

I got the job start on Monday
  10. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

I have a interview after work today for a tramping job 3 nights on and 4 nights off
  11. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

May have a job lined up just waiting on licence and cpc card to come and then contact a friend who said he can get me a job
  12. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

I passed my c+e test today so I’m now a class 1 Hgv license holder 😁👍🏻
  13. Yellow fr

Can't switch off front fogs - is there a light switch fix...?

Yes I have still got some bits left over needed a bit of cash to pay for training for a new career
  14. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Did my three theory tests the other day one after another nearly 4 hours at the test center and left with all 3 passes so onto the driving in the new year start on the 5/01/23 with my test booked on the 13/01/23
  15. Yellow fr

Can't switch off front fogs - is there a light switch fix...?

I have seen other people use ones from other Vag cars but have to cut the lower dash to get it on or the switch it’s self but that’s not for me I would just use one from the same car
  16. Yellow fr

what have you done to your car today ?

Should be good with just swapping the sensor have fun it’s at the back off the engine above the gearbox side don’t do when engine is hot as coolant will come out if your all ready with the new one you won’t lose a lot off coolant
  17. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Not yet just had my medical
  18. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Nothing yet doing my hgv test then I will think about getting something else
  19. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

I have now sold this car 😩
  20. Yellow fr

Mk1 Leon fr things to do

I now have a set off 5 cupra r alloys going up for sale soon as I picture them
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members