Search results

1. MST Performance Silicone Intake Hose & Hybrid Turbo Inlet Elbow for 2.0 TSI EA888 MQB VAG

Used MST MK710 large bore hybrid intake elbow and hose for sale in great condition. Fits all 2.0 TSI EA888 MQB platform as far as I know, so this includes Cupras, Golfs and Skodas. Comes with clips and orignal packging bits plus instructions...
  2. Low Mile 290 Cupra Wanted

Have a 63,000 mile 65 plate 280 ST going on the forum this evening
  3. Passenger (LH) mirror won't adjust but does fold

I'll have to make this clearer. The passenger mirror doesn't move at all, other than to fold in. Nothing to do with reversing.
  4. Passenger (LH) mirror won't adjust but does fold

I've noticed the passenger mirror wasn't tilting downwards when reversing but does fold in OK. Playing with all adjust buttons, it won't move the mirror at all. Is it a single motor that adjusts the folding in and mirror tilt? If so, then am I looking at a problem with the circular mount the...
  5. leaking front shocks.

Got my Bilsteins from here. They've gone up slightly in recent months but still £150 chepaer than Demon. https://www.spring-loaded.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=Bilstein~B4~DampTronic~Front~-~Shock~Absorber~-~23-238978~-~VW~Golf~7
  6. Best place for new shocks

There's also an uprated B6 Bilstein for the SEAT - BIL-23-254343, though its about £50 more per unit.
  7. Best place for new shocks

I recently bought a couple of Bilstein B4 front DCC struts from Spring Loaded for £211 ea. They were the cheapest I could find even compared to Seat parts. I see the price has risen to £253 now though...
  8. Revo Stage 2 GPF on a FWD 290 anyone had it done that can give me an honest review?

The Dastek is quite a rare dyno in the UK but has some very good characteristics to it. All dynos are only as good as their operators though. Do you have access to an SPS switch so that you can try another dyno, switch the Revo map to std then to stage 2 for a comparision?
  9. Revo Stage 2 GPF on a FWD 290 anyone had it done that can give me an honest review?

27% maximum power loss to wheels on a FWD. Is that expected on a Dastek? Have you used the same RR before for Stage 1?
  10. Revo Stage 2 GPF on a FWD 290 anyone had it done that can give me an honest review?

Having a Stage 1 on an 280ST, I can't imagine the torque coming in earlier and more of it. I'd be buying new tyres every month. Possibly there is more loss of traction in the 0-60 dash that is losing you time thereafter?
  11. Knocking/rattle driving me insane

No anti rattle plates or paste on back of brake pads. Mine does it on Mintex pads. I applied some Mintex Ceratec Anti Squeal Grease Paste and the rattling stopped.
  12. 2017 Leon Cupra - Turbo actuator sticking, needs entire new turbo?

The turbo is an IS38. Assuming the fault is the actuator and not a worn/sticking actuator arm & flap in the turbo body then this can be replaced without needing a full turbo swap. However, it may also be worthwhile putting your existing wastegate through a test to see if it is out of adjustment...
  13. ‘USB: Device not supported’

So Apple Play used to work fully but now just works as a charger? Done any DIY firmware changes at the time it stopped working or it's been at the dealership and they've made updates?
  14. ‘USB: Device not supported’

Is carplay fully activated by a dealer or someone like East Yorks Retrofit?
  15. Which bike rack for mk3 estate?

I used a 3 bike set up using the Atera Giro AF+ system on my 2015 ST. Can't remember who the roof bars are from as it was all one package...
  16. Clonking noise near front wheels

Pad clonk/ slap with old and new sets not having shims or paste on back. You may need something like Ceratec but don't use copper based grease.
  17. Front DCC strut replacement - what other components to change?

Have plumped for bolt set, top mount and bearings, plus ARB to strut link bars swap while I do the front suspension. Have also found some B4 struts direct from Bilstein that are the same price as OEM units. The local garage has a decent 4 wheel alignment system, so it'll go to them afterwards as...
  18. Front DCC strut replacement - what other components to change?

Hi Gaz, I'm only looking to do the front suspension as it has been hammered from our poor roads in the UK and are weeping oil plus handling has deteriorated. The rear shocks feel like they ride ok. So far I've priced up the shocks and OEM ones are £265 each or Bilstein B6 shocks @ £283 each...
  19. Turbo random check

Oil under pressure will take up the bearing clearance. I'd be more worried if it didn't wiggle.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise