Search results

1. MST Performance Silicone Intake Hose & Hybrid Turbo Inlet Elbow for 2.0 TSI EA888 MQB VAG

Used MST MK710 large bore hybrid intake elbow and hose for sale in great condition. Fits all 2.0 TSI EA888 MQB platform as far as I know, so this includes Cupras, Golfs and Skodas. Comes with clips and orignal packging bits plus instructions...
  2. Passenger (LH) mirror won't adjust but does fold

I've noticed the passenger mirror wasn't tilting downwards when reversing but does fold in OK. Playing with all adjust buttons, it won't move the mirror at all. Is it a single motor that adjusts the folding in and mirror tilt? If so, then am I looking at a problem with the circular mount the...
  3. Front DCC strut replacement - what other components to change?

A recent service showed that both front DCC struts are leaking oil, which ties in with deteriorating road manners over the last 12 months. I'm looking to keep the suspension standard and just get replacement struts but what other components should I look to swap out while I've got everything...
  4. Editing maximum reading on sports gauges

The power gauge on my Revo stage 1 ST maxes out at 206 kW which is factory output, but I'm guessing that actual is around 260 kW. Is it possible to extend the max figure via OBDeleven at all? I'm presuming that SEAT have calculated the power figure from the g/sec air load map? Same goes for...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.