Search results

1. 1.4 Petrol Mot Emissions Fail

Went for a MOT today, my Leon 1.4 Petrol 123k miles failed on carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon content emissions on fast idle tests. Anyone have any idea if this could be a clogged EGR since I've been getting a P0401 (Exhaust EGR Flow Insufficient.) code few times, or is it something worse like...
  2. Obd2 pin layout

Hi there I have a mk1 1.4 and recently had to takeout the obd2 port, accidently broke off a wire from the pin. Fixed the wire but for the love of God I can't remember what slot this pin goes to know. Anyone have any ideas?
  3. Bonnet catch stuck

Hello, I'm having a problem with opening my bonnet, due to the catch not letting go and the plastic lever being completely useless. The level is pushed out of the grill quite bit and won't go back in either. Added an image showing what seems to be preventing the bonnet from opening. I tried...
  4. Crazy dashboard lights after dead battery change.

Hi there, I'm having a bit of a strange problem with my Leon S 1M 2002. I came back from holiday to find a dead battery, which I have now replaced considering it was already a pretty old battery. After I put a new battery in, all the dashboard lights start flashing and emit a beeping sound...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.