Search results

1. Ryan_tayl

No Power to stereo

Hi All I’ve lost all power to the stereo, both the screen and the eject button on the unit in the glove box isn’t lit. The speakers are still working for the sensor beep but nothing else. checked both fuses and are fine, any other quick checks I can do before having to call somebody? thanks
  2. Ryan_tayl

New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

I'm game!! Was gutted to miss the last one! Has a date been decided? Have I missed the post?
  3. Ryan_tayl

Carista App

Quick one, am I able to swap from my car to the Mrs using the same carista and the beta trail? Or do I need two separate accounts?
  4. Ryan_tayl

Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Sorry guys not been online a few days; this topic has exploded hah I’m struggling to make it before 6/7pm.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Ryan_tayl

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Decided that some black details are a MUST! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ryan_tayl

Bowland Brewery now has a massive site in Clitheroe. However the car park does get full pretty quickly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Ryan_tayl

East Lancs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Ryan_tayl

Agreed, great day out in the summer, and if you can make it down when the snow hits the scenery is breathtaking! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ryan_tayl

Took her for a drive over to Bolton Abbey, should have probably headed to the car wash too.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Ryan_tayl

Agreed an hopefully somebody will be a dab hand with a camera and take a few pics? @Ryan_tayl - white 2014 FR Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Ryan_tayl

I’m up for any but wouldn’t be able to make it across until early evening... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Ryan_tayl

Auto light sensor

Has anybody any experience with one of these? Quite like the app adjustment option... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Ryan_tayl

Leon Fr TDi 2014

Yep agreed, missed that off but had in mind. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Ryan_tayl

Slowly, or wash it when your get there :roflmao:
  15. Ryan_tayl

Leon Fr TDi 2014

Hi All, So after a few months of car sharing with the mrs.... new born and new house meant for a couple of months of being penny savvy. Finally after a few months of pulling my hair out trying to decide between ''family sensible'', and ''too young to not be sporty-ish'' along with trying to...
  16. Ryan_tayl

There used to be a VW meet at Blackpool whilst the illuminations are on, good chance to get some ''dazzling'' photos of shiny paintwork
  17. Ryan_tayl

Drove it back from the dealership, much better mpg that I was getting from the VW Golf 4motion Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Ryan_tayl

Picked mine up today so all ready to roll! @Gav is keen too I think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Ryan_tayl

Good day to you..

I’ll tag you in the thread Gav Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Ryan_tayl

Awaiting collection....

Didn’t want to redownload Tapatalk as I’ve so many apps, but I’ve done it none the less! Here she is as collected from the dealership.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk