Search results

1. Ryan_tayl

No Power to stereo

Hi All I’ve lost all power to the stereo, both the screen and the eject button on the unit in the glove box isn’t lit. The speakers are still working for the sensor beep but nothing else. checked both fuses and are fine, any other quick checks I can do before having to call somebody? thanks
  2. Ryan_tayl

Auto light sensor

Has anybody any experience with one of these? Quite like the app adjustment option... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Ryan_tayl

Leon Fr TDi 2014

Hi All, So after a few months of car sharing with the mrs.... new born and new house meant for a couple of months of being penny savvy. Finally after a few months of pulling my hair out trying to decide between ''family sensible'', and ''too young to not be sporty-ish'' along with trying to...
  4. Ryan_tayl

MK3 150/184?

Evening Is there anyway to find out the engine model for certain, getting some insurance quotes for a car I'm collecting later on in the week and some are showing up as 150 and some as the 184 model.
  5. Ryan_tayl

Usk Area

Hi Down in the Usk area at the end of the month, will be the first decent drive out in my new, to me, Leon. Just wondering if there’s any local meets happening the last weekend of Sept, failing that any good roads to test her out on..?
  6. Ryan_tayl

Awaiting collection....

Hi all Currently waiting to collect a 2014 Leon tdi FR. Was just wondering if there’s a quick way to collect the full spec sheet online, coming from VW all my life my local dealership has given me the info on previous cars but there’s no local Seat dealership... Apologies if it’s been asked...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members