Search results

1. Front strut removal?

I will be installing lower springs so just wanted to check I didn’t need any special tools cuz my Haynes manual says you need a tool to split the wheel bearing housing.
  2. Front strut removal?

Thanks for all help
  3. Front strut removal?

When removing the front strut on a 6j do you need any special tools, or is just a matter of unbolting it top and bottom.
  4. Tpms type

Cheers mate
  5. Tpms type

Hi does anyone know what type of tpms work with 2016 ibiza Any pictures. Of which style they are are they 433 hz? Do they need programming to the car.
  6. 17x8j alloys wheels

Cheers for the help.
  7. 17x8j alloys wheels

Hi I’m wondering if anyone knows if you can run 17x8j et30, 215/40 width on front and 225/40 on back with any rubbing issues when Turning front wheels.
  8. 1.2 TSI problems

Hi I’m looking at buying a 2012-15 Ibiza 1.2 TSI and I’m wondering if there’s any Major problems (mechanical or electrical) with these cars?
  9. Ibiza 1.2 TSI problems ?

Ite thanks fairly new to this
  10. Ibiza 1.2 TSI problems ?

I’m looking at buying a 2012-15 Ibiza 1.2 TSI and I’m wondering if there’s any Major problems (mechanical or electrical) with these cars?
  11. Ibiza 1.4 problems

Thanks I will consider it as an option.
  12. Ibiza 1.4 problems

Hi I’m looking at buying a 2014 1.4 toca ibiza,I’m wondering if there’s many major faults / problems with this years car ?