Search results

1. SierraTango

Hello

A 3dr as well as Alor Blue? A rarity! Hope you have heaps of fun in it ?
  2. SierraTango

What do we all do for jobs

Ayyy, it's The IT Crowd over here @Jimbobcook @SteveW! I'm a Software Developer :wave:
  3. SierraTango

Scotland (Central Belt) Recommendations for 4 Wheel Alignment?

Hey folks, Replacing all 4 tyres to Michelin Pilot Sport 4's (finally!:dance:) this week through Blackcircles and wanting to get a Hunter HawkEye 4 wheel alignment done to make sure everything is in check. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get this done? Based around...
  4. SierraTango

Scotland Recommendation: W. Livingstone SEAT, Uddingston

Update: Had a big service from them last year and got a courtesy lift to and from Uddingston station. I was asked if I wanted a complimentary wash and hoover so I asked them to hoover the inside but to not wash my car and they completely respected that! (Only reason I add this is because I've...
  5. SierraTango

New Cigarette Smoke Smell from Air Con?

I'll give that a go, I'm sure I liked a 'How To..' post on that a while back. Also, what's this discount code for Eurocarparts? I've never seen one on the forum (right enough, I haven't needed any parts yet). Possibly, maybe customers - I worked at a supermarket but tended to park with other...
  6. SierraTango

New Cigarette Smoke Smell from Air Con?

Hi, As the title suggests, I can now smell a new cigarette smoke/something foosty from the air con. I don't smoke, I don't allow any passengers to smoke in the car, plus the smell weirdly only appeared once I got in the car after finishing work (the car journey there smelled fine :shrug:)...
  7. SierraTango

Eeee oiii

That's a freakin' beautiful shot of your Cupra :drool: sweet lighting.
  8. SierraTango

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

After having my Leon for a month (just a stock FR), I finally bought enough products to give it a proper wash! :redface: Okay, so it wasn't hugely dirty to begin with, but still I'm pleased with the result because this is the first time I've ever washed a car to this standard (used to take my...
  9. SierraTango

Complete Newbie Car Care and Detailing Guide PDF

Just wanted to ask everyone - do you need 2 grit guards? I've read elsewhere that it is best to have 2, one in each bucket, but will having only 1 suffice? And am I right in understanding if you only have 1, you need to put it in the wash bucket as that's where most of the grit will be? (I'm...
  10. SierraTango

(Another) Leon with Condensation in Rear Light Cluster

Thanks @ZK_FR150 and @trebor. Was getting real worried there. Good news though, the part is getting ordered and it's getting replaced. Pretty painless
  11. SierraTango

(Another) Leon with Condensation in Rear Light Cluster

Tested out my snow foam attachment and Avalanche on my car last weekend. Rinsed it off, but noticed condensation on my outer rear light cluster. :cry: A bit concerned because large water beads have formed, and it still hasn't dried up. They're now running down the inside of the plastic casing...
  12. SierraTango

Scotland Recommendation: W. Livingstone SEAT, Uddingston

Hi everyone, I bought my used Seat recently from W. Livingstone in Uddingston, Scotland and I would 100% recommend them. As a young female in my early twenties going to browse used cars on my own, I had been dismissed by other salespeople at other dealers (from other makes too) - but not here...
  13. SierraTango

What a beautiful result :cam:
  14. SierraTango

I'm completely new (aka absolute noob :blink:) to proper car care and detailing, but after scouring the web, Detailing World and YouTube, I came across this PDF which I thought was super useful at explaining different steps and when/why you should do them...
  15. SierraTango

Hi! from Edinburgh

Oooh, seeing as you've had both engines - what would you say are the noticeable differences between the two in every day driving?
  16. SierraTango

Hi! from Edinburgh

@walshy it's technic grey. I'll probably not end up doing any modifications, I am generally useless with cars :help:
  17. SierraTango

Hi! from Edinburgh

@Jimbobcook @theoldboy Thank you for the welcome folks and for the useful links. This forum is an absolute gold mine. It's going to be the longest week ever!
  18. SierraTango

Hi! from Edinburgh

New member here, just wanted to say hello :happy: I've just bought my first Seat. It's a '14 plate Leon SC 1.4 TSI FR 138 and I'm collecting it this Friday! It'll be a big change from the Mini Cooper I started off with. The dream is to get a Cupra one day (fingers crossed). I was initially...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members