Search results

1. demonikx

Help with Ambient light seat ibiza 2016 1.2 TSI REF

I had leds and it was coded for leds C channel it’s channel for power of light when you driving i think 30 will be very brightly. Just try and config it for you
  2. demonikx

You are welcome 🙏 if you will have any questions feel to ask
  3. demonikx

you don't really need to code this byte because menu not work. if you do the installation of foot well as i did it you only need to code those adaptation -Leuchte10SHUTTER LRB45-Dimming_AB_10 — 100 -Leuchte10SHUTTER LRB45-Fehlerort_mittleres_Byte_DTC-DFCC_10 — 03 -Leuchte10SHUTTER...
  4. demonikx

Stock Turbo Pressure?

2,3 BAR if you ask about 1.5
  5. demonikx

You need hard coded it.
  6. demonikx

Ibiza Reference rear doors speakers retrofitting

it's not so hard. it's should be the same speakers that you have it front doors check this video. you need connect 4 new wires for multimedia cuadlock. and after that you need do coding via OBD11 or VCDS to enabled two rear channels
  7. demonikx

Ibiza FR grill swap

Seat ibiza reference come without chrome. It's not hard to remove it. you need remove couple bolts and after you need work with plastic tools. But in your place as NicoleFRSport says it will be better wrap the grill with black vinyl
  8. demonikx

Corner light not working..

By default in cars with Front Led lamps the corner light is disabled it's need to code via VCDS or OBD11
  9. demonikx

Help Seat Ibiza KJ Whireles Phone Charging

Hi All, I want to do retrofit for my car. If any one have wireless charging for his car from the since production ? If yes can you provide vin code of your car that i will can check which kind of central panel i need to order. Or if any one did it by him self can you provide the item numbers
  10. demonikx

Armrest not fixed positon Issue or Not

Thanks that what i want to do my friend have 3d print at home. but i cant find the similar 3d model maybe you can point me on specific part?
  11. demonikx

Thanks for this.
  12. demonikx

Hi all have some may be stupid question If in seat ibiza KJ armrest should have fixed positions? Default position it's not so comfortable.
  13. demonikx

Need Help! ESC Button Retrofit

if you have the same ABS unit it will be work fine for another unit connection have some different
  14. demonikx

the guide qute same for golf leon and octavia only the one thing need to be understand that the connector of ABS can be different due to ABS it can be two different places to connect the wire
  15. demonikx

in ELSA i saw only two ABS schemes for 38 and for 42 pins which one you have ? because the connection for this is different
  16. demonikx

As i understand from other forums this retrofit don’t need any coding. Coding you use only for any another options for esp
  17. demonikx

I don’t think that you use the right scheme. As you can see in the earlier post i add the scheme. The button should be connected to abs connector near engine. For leon exist two different connections. You need check your abs in some cars it’s should ve connected to pin 3 and in another to pin...
  18. demonikx

can you explain witch kind of connection you did ?
  19. demonikx

Hello, If you do it with professional worker from Seat how it not work?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.