Search results

1. Jazzjames

Undertray damage. Replace or repair?

Hi all, After a little advice. Unfortunately I was a little too optimistic about driving up a ramp and caught the car between the front a rear axles on either side where the undertray is at its lowest. The damage is not severe, only one small hole on one side and the cat etc. are unmarked...
  2. Jazzjames

1.8 TSI resonator delete-advice please

Hi everyone, I have a Leon 1.8 TSI and would like to hear opinions from owners of other 1.8 TSIs who have had the resonator in the middle taken out. Was it worth it? Does your car drone on the motorway? Does it sound a lot louder (not necessarily a good thing!) Thanks, James
  3. Jazzjames

1.8 TSI motor hesitant just after cold start.

Hi all, My first post here on the forum. Great place, cool community it seems. So I've owned my mk3 Leon 1.8 TSI for a few months now, and I've noticed that when I drive the car when it's completely cold, it doesn't seem to like light throttle openings, giving inconsistent power. Sometimes...
  4. Jazzjames

Hello from Germany!

Hello everyone, I'm a Brit living in Essen, Germany, and a few months ago I got myself my first Seat, a mk3 Leon 1.8 TSI. I like the car a lot, and I've joined the forum to find solutions for any problems/questions I have, and as my experience with the car increases, maybe I can help other...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.