Search results

1. Hag

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I’ve done the same and looks miles better doesn’t it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Hag

Leon FR TDI 184 Remap

I haven’t noticed any issues and I’m probably 18 months in now. He did a pretty thorough job with the whole cars setup so I’m guessing he might have set the DSG up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Hag

Leon FR TDI 184 Remap

I’ve had my 184 DSG done and it’s circa 225ps and it’s definitely made a difference low down but especially in 4th. The increased torque makes it effortless when up to speed or just at bypass/ B road speeds Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Hag

Newbie to the forum and SEAT ownership.

Welcome to the forum. That looks very tidy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Hag

Failed MOT

Could it be warranty if the cars under 3 years old and the cars causing it to fray Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Hag

Failed MOT

Id have thought towing it away to get a cheaper price may cost more in the long run but I appreciate a £300 bill when not expecting it is unpleasant. If they handle it correctly and explain the pricing etc it always makes it that easier to swallow but a lot of service advisers don’t always have...
  7. Hag

Failed MOT

It also depends on when the MOT actually expires. If it doesn’t expire for another 3 days there’s no reason you cant take the car away but usually it can only be driven to a fixed MOT or repair appointment to gain an MOT. Like everything it depends how the dealership have handled you and...
  8. Hag

Gloss Black Front Bumper Grills

I’ve not seen one with the matte plastic at the front wrapped or painted gloss but I’ve seen people wrap/paint the rear section on an FR which is textured. All depends on what colour your car is as well. Wrapping will be a pain due to the age of the trims I’d have thought Sent from my iPhone...
  9. Hag

SEAT Finance have had my money since November with no signs of paying it back

VWFS have been absolutely shocking in general since the pandemic began and have not conducted themselves well at all with most personal and business customer. Some of my customers have shared with me some horror stories. Like you said if you owed them money it would be a totally different...
  10. Hag

Gloss Black Front Bumper Grills

I have an FR that I’ve had the main grill surround wrapped black and I’ve added a tinted wrap to the front fog lights Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Hag

Upgrading very early (6 button) Mk3 Leon MIB

I have an mib1 unit and screen etc if you want it out of a 15 plate FR. I upgraded to MIB2 but you could have the lot for £50 if you wanted it. It’s the sat nav unit from a tech pack car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Hag

Has anyone had the textured part of the rear bumper painted or wrapped?

Cheers for that, looks smart. That Cupra R is lovely Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Hag

Has anyone had the textured part of the rear bumper painted or wrapped?

I’m thinking of painting/wrapping the Matt plastic part of the rear bumper and wondered if anyone could share any pics of it being done. Mines Black Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Hag

Dean’s Leon mk3 Fr 184

They are the Spielberg Alloys from a Golf R or GTI. Thought they looked almost standard and suit it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hag

Dean’s Leon mk3 Fr 184

TRC at the front and a Maxton valance at the back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Hag

Dean’s Leon mk3 Fr 184

Have you thought about dechroming your grille surround fully black pack the front end. I had mine wrapped. Bit more contrast against your white bonnet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Hag

Leon’s not been getting much use lately but had a fun drive along the Yorkshire Dales roads in an XC60. A lot more fun than you’d think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Hag

Hags Leon FR 2.0 TDI 230ps DSG

Cheers for your kind words, really decent feedback. It’s the 1st time in 17 years of driving I’ve actually had my own car due to having a company car all my life and really happy with how it’s turned out and even with mods still a lot cheaper than buying the equivalent Golf Sent from my iPhone...
  19. Hag

No kids this morning so a quick blast across some Yorkshire dales roads to Grimwith Reservoir for a walk in peace and then a good blast back. #verymuddy #openyorkshireroads Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Hag

18 inch wheels .

I’ve got these one mine. They are 18s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.