Search results

1. My experience of Head Unit Upgrade for my Ibiza

Hi guys, Just wanted to share my experience with getting a new head unit for my 2009 1.6 Ibiza Sport. When I got it only had the basic CD/Radio (the antenna on the car didn't even work) and was desperate for an upgrade. I also wanted to use features such as Spotify and Maps off my mobile. I...
  2. Remap on 09 1.6 Sport Petrol

Hi Guys, I own a 1.6 petrol Ibiza Sport which kicks out 103 bhp as stock. Done quite a lot of cosmetic upgrades but looking at the performance side now. Does anyone have any experience with remapping these engines (sort of power you can get out of them and if there are any common issues)...
  3. LED Retrofits

I used a company called LEDPerf, had mine in for a while not with no issues.
  4. AUX Bluetooth device

I personally went for one of these in my Ibiza: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075SWJMJ7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I've since removed it, not because I've had any issues but purely as I am going to be upgrading the head unit to a Alpine Halo 9 which has bluetooth...
  5. Rear Window Lock Button Illuminated when car is locked

Thanks for this, I did leave it and checked again letter after visiting the supermarket (was around 20 minutes) and the light was still on. Sounds like it might be a feature by design if the Polo also has it, just seems a bit daft and surprised I've only started noticing it now. Could you test...
  6. Rear Window Lock Button Illuminated when car is locked

Hi, Noticed and issue yesterday when the rear window lock button will be Illuminated orange as normal but when the car is locked if i turn it on. Ive had the car for a year and only just noticed so not sure if it's a designed feature or a fault with the car. If so, any ideas on what it may...
  7. FR LED Lights on 2009 Ibiza

I know, I might end up switching out the indicator bulbs for LEDs at some point if they don't cause too much headache with canbus.
  8. FR LED Lights on 2009 Ibiza

That's the comparison
  9. FR LED Lights on 2009 Ibiza

Must be down to preference, I personally prefer the FR lights, on the 5 door model, the shape and design of the stock ones I don't find visually appealing. They're also LEDs, they seem to be the way of the future on cars these days. The stock 3 door lights I think look pretty nice, just not...
  10. FR LED Lights on 2009 Ibiza

Hello, Does anyone know if is possible to install the facelift Ibiza 5dr LED lights to a pre facelift 2009 5dr Ibiza. Looking at images, they seem to be the same shape and size and the connectors look identical. Stock: LED: Could anyone shed some light on whether these would work? Thanks!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.