Search results

1. 8" screen

Cheers mate, I also managed to get the plastic that went round the 8" screen with the vents. So hopefully no need to chop up the one that's on there. Ordering keys to remove old screen and hopefully fitting Friday. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. 8" screen

Quick one is there a proximity sensor with the 8"screen? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  3. 8" screen

I have obdeleven. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  4. 8" screen

Suppose to be picking up an 8" screen tomorrow. Now I've updated to the tiled firmware 0346 but I've heard you have to access the test mode menu via VCP or odis E to change the hmi skin to a slightly different resolution. Is this true or is it just plug and play? I have MIB2 std with Nav. Sent...
  5. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

[emoji1303] nice 1 Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  6. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Quick one I did see it somehwere but struggling to find it again. Software is all updated on the mib2 but mirror link is now greyed out, How do I reactivate it. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  7. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Only thing I can suggest is to find another link for your download or down load a previous firmware and try that. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  8. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Will the 8" screen work with mib2 std or does it need to high. Also of if purchase the high system how do I make sure I don't lose any functions once it's been unlocked by seat. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  9. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Mines not pro but I may have just missed it. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  10. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

I'm on 10 Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  11. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

At least I know for future reference. Cheers Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  12. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

When I tried to format my SD card originally it gave me exFAT and NTFS only. So had to download a software. Maybe it was just my laptop lol Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  13. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Could try downloading software again or finding another source in case it corrupted when downloading. Failing that find the 151 software and try reinstalling that Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  14. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Did you use a class 10 SD card and did you format it to fat32. You'll probably need a free software to format it as windows can't format it to fat32 Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  15. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Has it gone to a blue screen that's says something like emergency download update? What software was you on and updating To? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  16. Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Leon FR 184, lime green, 65reg had her about a month now. Few things I wanna do but most will wait until years warranty with seat has finish its course. Chicken melt. Choc fudge brownie lol Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  17. Local Meets - North West - let’s get them arranged :)

Any chance there's room for another 1, fancy popping down and giving the leon a run out. I can also bring my OBD eleven with me. Coming from Sheffield so only a stone throw for me. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  18. FR sills installation

Sills came and look great, they need wiring in and are fitted with clip 4E0 972 623 where can I find the housing they clip in to? Will take a pic later Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  19. Bonnet gas struts.

I think the bonnet requires two struts one either side. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  20. Bonnet gas struts.

Has anybody fitted gas struts to the bonnet? If so where did you find them. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk