Search results

1. Lewis Hall

Question about Garmin screens

I’m wanting to buy a Garmin sat nav and have found one, my car doesn’t have the dash connection I think this is because of the model of mine, but I know you can still connect for power through the 12v port, but would the gauges still work or not because it’s not connected like that? Thank you
  2. Lewis Hall

Garmin Sat Nav

Someone has offer me a Garmin drive 40 sat nav, will this work with the gauges etc?
  3. Lewis Hall

Garmin Sat Nav

Hello, I want to buy a Garmin sat nav, mainly because of the dials and gauges you can put on them, I know you download different versions on the sat nav to get that feature but would I need any specific unit or would any of them work? If anyone is selling one please reply too with the price...
  4. Lewis Hall

Lowering Springs

Only done 35mm for first time lowering, i will go lower but will get coil-overs, and tbh it sits perfect for me and yes they fit
  5. Lewis Hall

FAO people with APEX lowered springs

Ive installed the Apex 35mm springs and they are perfect for me mate
  6. Lewis Hall

FAO people with APEX lowered springs

Oredered apex 35mm springs should be here this week and fitting them on sunday!
  7. Lewis Hall

Lowering Springs

Yeah ive found them on a website and was just unsure if they will fit, thank you for your response.
  8. Lewis Hall

Lowering Springs

Hello, I have a 1.2L tsi seat ibiza 65plate, wondering if the apex 35mm springs will fit the sport coupe version, called companies up and they said they didnt know but im guessing this is due to not many people with the red edition, thank you
  9. Lewis Hall

Lowering at last.......i think :s

Hello does anyone know if the apex 35mm springs fit a sport coupe 1.2L 65plate? called company up but they didnt know and said the couldnt guarantee? Or could someone link me ones that would fit, Thank you
  10. Lewis Hall

Ibiza FR Rear Spoiler 3DR

I need a spoiler for my seat ibiza FR 65plate too, have you found anything out yet?
  11. Lewis Hall

Grantham. Lincoln. Peterborough area

Im from Lincoln, let me know if theres any meets
  12. Lewis Hall

Rear spoiler prices?

Hello, I have the same problem with my seat ibiza FR, the rear is too round and wanted the "seat ibiza 3 door roof spoiler" however the spoiler is £205, come unpainted and the final cost for the spoiler and painted (fitting included) is £450, if you know any alternative please let me know, i do...