Search results

1. Cracked screen?

Yep mine was done a few weeks ago. It was in the dealership for the day. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  2. Folding wing mirrors

Hold the lock button Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  3. New Ibiza Fr owner questions

No high beam assist as far as I am aware. Hold unlock button and front windows will open along with sunroof if you have one. Also hold lock and they will close as well as wing mirrors folding in. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  4. Cracked screen?

I took it in and they said it's getting replaced under warranty. It needs a whole new screen and it should cost £1600. Just beware that they need to order the screen so maybe go in and show them beforehand. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  5. Ibiza Coding

That's how to enable it when using OBD11. They are the steps I followed to activate it. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  6. Ibiza Coding

Give this a go Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  7. Start Stop

Yes it comes and yes you can turn it off Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  8. Cracked screen?

Mine is booked in on the 14th. I'll let you know! Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  9. Ibiza Coding

I have used OBD. I have activated, mirrors fold in 1 click. Beep on lock and unlock. Dial needle sweep, park assist to come on the screen when activate reverse. I have struggled to find the mirror dip. FYI I have the FR. I believe lower specs use the horn on lock and unlock which isn't great...
  10. Cracked screen?

Cheers I will do! Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  11. Cracked screen?

Cheers for your help! Anyone else had the same issue? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  12. Cracked screen?

I have recently noticed 2 cracks on the inside of the screen. I can't feel it on the glass. The screen hasn't had any hard bangs to cause these. Has anyone experienced anything similar or know if it would be covered under the warranty of the car? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.