Search results

1. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Yes as I said I'm not from UK, I just visit English Tarraco forums because there is nothing in Estonian forums about it. I admit I do not know all the differences between standard and plus, maybe you're right that it has its uses. I don't have Alexa, it does not work in my language anyway...
  2. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

I've owned the Tarraco for about 3 months/4000km and wanted to summarize my experience with the car. Overall I'm quite happy with it, good family car. However there are some quirks or small annoyances that I'll list here: * I have Navigation plus option. To be honest it has been quite pointless...
  3. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

Nope, Indium Gray
  4. Anyone got their Tarraco yet?

My factory ordered car has finally reached the dealership and is ready for delivery. Was supposed to receive it today but unfortunately the car is still awaiting type certification by the road administration (I guess because it is the first 2.0TSI in the country) and cannot be registered yet...
  5. Who's ordered a Tarraco and what spec?

It had 20" rims with studded tires (winter tires mandatory here). I guess it depends on tires more than rim size. Large rims make it feel a bit stiffer over potholes though. I wish there were more rim designs to choose from, I do not like the 19" wheels at all so only option was to go 20".
  6. Who's ordered a Tarraco and what spec?

Somehow I didn't notice your question until now. Difficult to answer, but I can compare it to Hyundai Santa Fe which I also test drove. Even though the Hyundai was more spacious and more nice equipment (for example I really liked the heated steering wheel and heads-up display), the Tarraco felt...
  7. Who's ordered a Tarraco and what spec?

I have ordered quite similar spec as Mikko. 2.0 TSI Xcellence, almost fully loaded: Indium Gray metallic Top View Panoramic roof DCC Navigation Plus with Mapcare 7 seats with leather interior Electric driver seat with memory Technology pack 1 and 2 ( High Beam Assist, Blind spot detection...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.