Search results

1. chriswildman

Plasti dip

yep, used that on both my seat logo badges and the LEON lettering too. its good stuff!
  2. chriswildman

Air Filter Question

hi guys, im debating swapping my standard air filter for a K&N or pipercross panel filter, is it worth it? will it make the car sound any better or run any better?
  3. chriswildman

Group Buy / Discount code for OBDeleven

Interested :thumbup:
  4. chriswildman

Group Buy / Discount code for OBDeleven

hope you get the discount on this, im planning on buying one soon!
  5. chriswildman

OBDeleven modifications

Leave what as they are?
  6. chriswildman

OBDeleven modifications

ah okay thanks for the info, not sure what id like to do then! the 1 click mirror folding would be handy, same with the lock and unlock chirp. not sure what else to do tho!
  7. chriswildman

OBDeleven modifications

ive seen online that you can change the leons indicators to sweep like they do on Audis? how would you do that? ive got the app but cant seen anywhere to do that
  8. chriswildman

OBDeleven modifications

no worries dude [B)] hopefully theres someone in here that can help, if not ill probably just buy one anyway
  9. chriswildman

OBDeleven modifications

i live on the wirral, if anyone is near that area and is willing to help me ou that would be brilliant
  10. chriswildman

OBDeleven modifications

would anyone shine a bit more light on this product? unsure if i want to buy one or not because i dont know enough about it
  11. chriswildman

favourite pic of your car

love this thread
  12. chriswildman

OBDeleven

im the same, i want to mess around with lighting and whatever else it can do, but dont want to spend that much on something that ill probably use once or twice
  13. chriswildman

OBDeleven

i live on the wirral now
  14. chriswildman

OBDeleven

tbh thats the reason im looking at one, watched a video by a youtuber who has a cupra and he installed that. just couldnt warrant spending £40 to get my mirrors to do that so i wanted to know what else the app allows you to do
  15. chriswildman

OBDeleven

oh awesome! and its an 18, i got it new about a month ago :)
  16. chriswildman

OBDeleven

thats cool! im guessing you had to change the bulb to do that too?
  17. chriswildman

OBDeleven

thanks for the quick reply! as i said im more curious to what you can actually do on them, cant find a lot of info on youtube
  18. chriswildman

OBDeleven

has anyone used one of these? are they worth it? what can you do with them? sorry if ive posted this in the wrong place
  19. chriswildman

New FR owner :)

there we go :) thanks
  20. chriswildman

New FR owner :)

haha its a leased car, so im limited to what i can do to it without them moaning at me and charging me a fortune when i give it back! but thanks! im happy with it so far :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise