Search results

1. Windscreen Wipers - NOT working

If nothing comes through the rear screen wash hold the screenwash control on for a few seconds then pop your boot open and feel around for wetness, it's possible the connector for the pipes has come apart. If so remove the panels on the right hand side of your boot and you should see a thin...
  2. How do you remove/replace the bonnet?

I'm looking to replace the bonnet on my seat Ibiza 1.4 TDI and have been offered a swap with a car that is being broken for parts. How do you remove and replace the bonnet? Is this a difficult job and what tools are needed? Thanks
  3. Double Din Help..

Please can someone re-upload photos of the bit that needs cutting? Thanks
  4. mk4 ibiza double din?

Can someone please provide a photo of the bit that needs to be ground out, I dremelled the surround and had a guy come out and fit the double din but it doesn't sit deep enougj, thanks
  5. MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

Please can someone help, I'm looking for a bumper to replace my stock bumper but I don't have front fog lights, are there any bumpers that will fit without having to fit an fmic or whatever?
  6. MK4 Front Bumper

Probably a daft question but new to the Ibiza, which bumpers don't have fog lights?
  7. FR/Cupra bumpers

My seat ibiza 1.4 tdi reference doesn't have front fog lights and I have seen some pics of a both Ibiza with a different bumper with no front dogs but no idea what it is? Can anyone shed a bit of light on it?
  8. MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

Are there any bumpers that will filter a 2006 1.4 TDI reference? It's not fr, cupra, or sport.
  9. Seat Ibiza 2006 1.4 TDI 'Reference.' Compatible Bumper?

Hi all new to the forum and recently purchased a Seat Ibiza 2006 1.4 TDI 'Reference.' (not sport, from or cupra etc) it's a nice looking car but needs a few tweaks. I want to replace the bumper where possible, are there any bumpers from the other models that would fit as a strait swap?
  10. Gear knob replacement

Was the Sparco loose from when it was first installed? I found a chrome and black one on Amazon for around 25 quid that I was thinking of buying as it would go well with the black and chrome/grey interior I'm planning.
  11. Seat Ibiza 2006 1.4 TDI Mods/Upgrades?

Hi, new to the forum and the Seat Ibiza, I have recently purchased a Seat Ibiza 2006 1.4 TDI 'Reference.' I want to make some visual changes or upgrades and plan to fit some chrome exterior door handles and replace the black moulding with chrome as well but was wondering what other visual...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.