Search results

1. Head unit change.

Yes, I replaced the MEDIA-IN for a usb + aux and full link works perfectly. The only thing I cant do i a Firmware Update because the unit will be locked again.
  2. Head unit change.

Not true, This unit is aslo 'hackable'. I know for sure cause i have one in a MY14 Leon. Please send me a PM, i can give you a link
  3. Installation - MIB2 Stereo Sat Nav DAB UNIT

You have to cut some off the plastic of the original housing. Take a look at this spanish forum. https://www.clubseatleon.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=120529
  4. Installation - MIB2 Stereo Sat Nav DAB UNIT

Hi there, Edit: Didn't read your story well. You have to fit the new screen in the 'old' trim to make this work. You can't fasten the new trim in an non-facelift car
  5. Touch screen unit replacement questions

Hey Don-p. 1. Yes there are different unit. MIB1 is used until late 2015 i think. After that they used MIB2 systems. 2. Skoda/VW won't be a straight swap cause of the parameters are not the same. 3. Can't help you with that cause im not from the UK 4. If you have an MIB1 unit with 5.8 inch...
  6. Stereo volume on start

Settings > Sound > Volume. There is an option where you can set start up volume.
  7. Head unit change.

@leonlad . I now have the centre box with lid. I do want to install the USB+AUX like original, like you did. Where did you get the center box that can hold the USB+AUX module?