Search results

1. Mid Exhaust

Does it pass mot ok with this as may be the cheapest option.
  2. Mid Exhaust

Hi, Yeah just updated as realised I didn’t say which model. Cupra R 2011
  3. Mid Exhaust

Hi, I’ve had my exhaust snap going into the rear box, believe this is the mid pipe with another silencer / resonator in it. Any ideas on price and where I would get one from? When I google I can only find aftermarket systems including back box. Tia Michael. Leon Cupra R 2011
  4. Plasti dip

Yep, that’s what I bought by the looks of it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

What do they do to the traction out of interest? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. New Wheels

Change of wheels, looking at these as come in about £650, staggered fit so they’ll poke 3mm more than standard on the front and 8mm on the rear so should look slightly better than standard and not rub . Just not sure on the colour, the car is white, both the wheels can have the coloured insert...
  7. New Wheels

With a stretch tyre will it make the ride more crashy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. New Wheels

Standard are 19x8, ET53 on mine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. New Wheels

Apart from I have 8mm spacers on currently and they rub so worried if I spend 1k on new wheels with an offset not near standard I’ll have issues, think the lowest ET I’m prepared to go is 48 which will give it a pole of 5mm compared to standard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Vibration at 75/80mph+

I have the exact same problem and so far it’s cost me a fortune and it hasn’t got any worse, it only became apparent after fitting my B8 kit with sportlines, the garage say due to it tightening up the suspension it had unearthed this issue but they can’t get to the bottom of it after now several...
  11. Wheel choice

Looking like I need new alloys for my white Cupra R, and can’t decide, current short list below, any ideas comments would help.
  12. 'Demon Tweeks' .com/uk

Used a few times, always been pretty good and any questions I find if I message through Facebook messenger you get a quick answer back. Currently looking at new alloys myself through them but keep finding the ones I like are over my budget that I keep increasing, lol. Sent from my iPhone...
  13. New Wheels

Looking at the below, do these seem the correct fit, using the calculator in the above sticky I think they are as close as I can get. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. New Wheels

Possibly in need of some new wheels for the Mk2 Cupra R and slightly confused. Currently Oem 19’s which I believe are 8jx19 et53, I cannot find any aftermarket wheel in this spec and I can’t seem to find any that don’t poke out further, due to lowering I can’t afford this as it’ll rub, my...
  15. Unfixable wheel wobble since lowering

Tried this today, maybe part of the improvement with the wheel alignment but it’s not totally fixed it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Unfixable wheel wobble since lowering

Hi, Had my Cupra R fitted with Bilstein B8’s and sportline springs and had an annoying wobble over 80 mph having them fitted, just had 4 wheel alignment and wheels rebalanced, although it’s a lot better it is still there, the garage can’t seem to find a fix and it’s obviously getting expensive...
  17. [Poll] What fuel do you use?

How do you manage the money off? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. [Poll] What fuel do you use?

V power once or twice a month and Tesco momentum the rest of the time, stage 1 map so need 99 fuel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Wheel spacer bolts

Spacers all fitted the 8mm each side front cause rubbing when cornering on a ‘bouncy road’ from what I’ve read up to 10mm is recommended so unsure why I’m having this issue. I’m wondering if dropping to 5mm each side will alleviate it but don’t really want to keep spending out on spacers, any...
  20. Wheel spacers

Hi, Had some sportlines and B8 dampers fitted along with spacers a couple of days ago, I’m finding the front spacers catch when hitting a dip on bends, seems ok on the straights, unfortunately roads not great where I live, I went for 8mm each side, what are others running? LCR on std 19’s...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise