Search results

1. Wak3D

CUPRA Leon MK4 Build date and delivery tracker

My Cupra Leon 300 VZ3 Hatch finally arrived yesterday following order in January 2022! I am very happy and also extremely pleased to see I do have the Supersport Steering Wheel with Cupra Modes and start stop which was previously only being fitted to the ST models in UK .
  2. Wak3D

Pictures needed for Instagram

Check out my Instagram @coppercup68
  3. Wak3D

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Huge difference especially in Cupra Drive Profile, you would notice it much less in Comfort.
  4. Wak3D

Sorry to hear that ! Why can’t you choose the colour ?
  5. Wak3D

Treated her to a wash and polish for Christmas, you can really see how the Desire Red changes in the sun in these pics. Also muted the sound aktor with Carista a few days ago as well and much hapier without the fake noise
  6. Wak3D

NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Got my Carista today and turned the Sound-Aktor off completely, had already heard a few pops and bangs when in sport but went for a sprited blast in Cupra mode and now i can hear the engine over the sound aktor it sounds excellent, plenty of pops and bangs Why Seat would want to mask that...
  7. Wak3D

Thanks, that really is completely different to the you tube videos I was watching earlier
  8. Wak3D

Many thanks @cola dont worry tonight though , I have ordered the carista on amazon prime so gonna give that a go first. I will let you know if I need help though ! Cheers
  9. Wak3D

Excellent, I was not aware that this could be done on Carista but a google search as a result of this post sorted that, Just ordered it ! Thanks
  10. Wak3D

Hi, wondering if you can help, i just tried to unplug my sound Aktor as it drives me mad in cupra mode ! Removed rubber and clips as per first stages on all you tube vids i can see, however on my MY19 model there is no central split in the wiper cover as in all the videos (see pic) so without...
  11. Wak3D

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I would like to know the answer to this too as this is also my experience. Its not a major problem for me but I was wondering if the sound has been tamed with the wltp changes
  12. Wak3D

Actually I really like the copper now and I’m loving the car, thanks for the details of the App, ‘m on Iphone so will download it now !
  13. Wak3D

:D Sorry meant had first clean last weekend, could you not see the link or was that a dig at my car washing skills :yes: photos on my phone are too large to upload for some reason so used imgur https://imgur.com/gallery/JthTwim
  14. Wak3D

I may also be a little biased, First clean this weekend! https://imgur.com/gallery/JthTwim
  15. Wak3D

Looking back at prevoius threads @Syphon may be able to help you ?
  16. Wak3D

Excellent, Glad your enjoying it, just hope I can sleep tonight l! Not @LeonCupra68 yet then, almost like you’ve had betting things to do today :thumbup:
  17. Wak3D

Early to bed tonight, Brand New Cupra (copra) in the morning ! :bounce: Six months wait is almost over, thanks all on here for helping me through the suffering, copper no copper, seat sound or beats audio etc etc
  18. Wak3D

I ordered through a broker callled Leasing Options, they haven’t confirmed dealership name yet but i used the same company before for my FR and it was D M Keith so I am guessing its the same one again as they have a relationship with them.
  19. Wak3D

Yeah, the lease company told me that their policy was to include free delivery as at the time of order they did not know who the dealer would be and in fact the car may be delivered directly from the port which has no facility for collection. I called BS on this and insisted as I had a previous...
  20. Wak3D

It is also the reason I am planning a 4hr train journey to the dealer to pick mine up, My prevous lease car was delivered with an additional unexplained 150 miles and sausage roll crumbs !!!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.