Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone done a res delete yet
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Lowest I've got so far 8.9mpg!!
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Tried eco mode today! Sat at 60-70 on the m40 and m42. Also bad a bit of fun when the motor way was clear! This is what I got for a 75 mile journey
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Normal mode all in auto! On the way home I got 41mpg as I was stuck in a bit of traffic. I wonder how it'll do when the engine has loosened up a bit
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Without driving like a granny I managed 42mpg . Stuck to the speed limit on my 35 mile commute to work. That's 8mpg off my diesel A4!
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I can't find this setting for the mirrors? I've looked in unlock and locking car but it's not there
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got my black cupra today! Man what a car! Pulls so hard. The farts and pops and bangs aren't that audible. But I guess it gets better with time? Also thinking of the vag sport res delete. I'm sure I saw a post of someone who was going to find out about it this week?
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes it was
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sorted out my insurance with elephant. Paid £1111. For a 22 year old. They mirrored my NCB from my other car. So both cars (and my sister's) will be on a multi car policy. Not bad I don't think! Considering I was getting quoted from 2-5k! Roll on Monday
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi guys in regards to insurance here is what the leasing company I went with have said about the numberplate not showing up.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hmm that's weird even though it's a 290. I'm still trying to sort insurance out for it, no luck so far
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What did people's vwfs documents state? Mine says cupra300..
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So far I've tried Esure and Esure broker who wouldn't insure me! Have tried Rac and Halifax and have been given a ref number to ring because they can't quote online haha
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Called up elephant, to add the cupra to my current policy, they firstly couldn't recognise the numberplate. Buy a quote for the 300 came out at 1700
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Problem is the other car is probably in the same or similar insurance group as the cupra (2016 A4 s line 2.0tdi Quattro). I will be the main driver on both cars as I'll be using them the most. My dad will be using the cupra on the weekends etc. I can't put insurance under his name because he's...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Received my finance documents from my lease company. Car states on the documents that it's a 300? Now I've tried to get quotes for the car and they cannot find the car on the database. I've got a few quotes on a 300 and they range from 1300-5k. I have another car which uses my NCB. Can anyone...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got another email from the lease company. The car is deffo built and is on its way. I ordered in June aswell
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Have got my weekly automated update from my lease company. According to that the car is in transit. But when I emailed the guy last week he said it won't be built till the end of the month
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Can someone tell me what the standard equipment is for my19? I've looked through the pages can't seem to find any info
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm hoping the car still pops and bangs otherwise I'll be very disspapitned. Was looking to get a res delete done aswell when the Car arrived..
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members