Search results

1. Westy

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Where’s the spoiler from, looks great
  2. Westy

pioneer wx70da

Hey guys, Has anyone fitted one of these space saving bass boxes into a mk3 Leon? I had a car in work today with one fitted and was amazed at the sound quality from such a compact unit, thought it would fit nicely up against the back of the rear seats in my FR 5 door. I was just wondering how...
  3. Westy

Facelift 184FR exhaust

has any fellow 184 diesel FR owners changed the exhaust? Any good recommendations? I like the quad tips on the MK7 Golf R and looking at the standard exhausts on eBay the system looks the same shape as a Leon obviously a bigger diameter. Has anyone fitted a Golf exhaust on a Leon??
  4. Westy

I fitted a set of these last week, took a chance on the Chinese made set for LHD cars as they were very reasonable. Obviously the footrest didn’t fit but I wasn’t to bothered about that but the throttle and brake pedal went straight on, the throttle pedal is a little tricky but a good spray of...
  5. Westy

Where did you buy the gas struts from mate? Looks a very nice mod
  6. Westy

The ultimate front splitter thread

Another vote for the Reiger front splitter, looks awesome and like Maypack said very simple to fit. I fitted mine at work with the aid of a ramp but went for the belt n braces approach and and pulled the bumper off in order to fit spire clips across the front edge which is impossible to get to...
  7. Westy

Fitted my Rieger front splitter which was surprisingly very straight forward. The pre drilled splitter uses some of the original holes so getting it aligned was very easy, the only tricky bit was fitting the supplied spire clips across the front row. I found this impossible to get my hand in...
  8. Westy

Black Badges, where to buy?

I like the black fablon to, I cut my own as I had some satin finish black fablon at work, very simple to make by using a paper template then carefully cutting them out.... always remembering to flip the template so it’s not back to front
  9. Westy

Rear fog light warning

No but I’ve got Carista, I’ll have a look in the morning to see if there is anything similar as it’s bloody annoying!!
  10. Westy

Rear fog light warning

so today was the first time I have needed to turn the fog lights on in my 2018 Leon FR only to get a constant dash warning accompanied with a loud binging tell me to turn my rear fog light off! Has anyone else had this and is there a way of turning this off?
  11. Westy

The ultimate front splitter thread

That looks awesome, same colour as mine... that’s definitely made my mind up, Rieger it is for me! What grille is that, looks great all in black
  12. Westy

Carista App

That’s the version I had I think but they emailed me with an invitation to test the newer beta version and when I downloaded it it said 90 day trial
  13. Westy

Carista App

I am using the beta version which is excellent and have been sent a link today to their new version which I’ve downloaded and comes with another 90 days usage..... bonus
  14. Westy

2018 Leon DSG alloy pedals

Has anyone bought and fitted a set of the alloy pedals and foot rest from Amazon? £35 looks a good deal but I can’t find if they are for right or left hand drive or is there no difference?? I’ve asked the seller but had no replies.... anyone had any experience with them??
  15. Westy

Carista App

I know, it’s crazy! It’s not as if they are pointless mods either, why would anyone complain about the park pilot screen as std or the single press to fold the mirrors instead of standing there holding the button for 3 seconds. I think the app and dongle are great for the cost, so easy and...
  16. Westy

Carista App

I got my beta use invitation today, it’s awesome!! Loads to play with tonight, I’ve got the carbon display on the instrument now and the park pilot which wasn’t in the original Carista software download. I can’t believe this only cost £15, absolute bargain
  17. Westy

Next Base Dash Cam

First thing I fitted in my Leon, the day after I collected it! After some tool cut in front of me wiping out the right front corner of my previous VW and then try and blame me for running in the back of him I won’t drive anywhere without one! Well worth buying a decent dash cam, just for piece...
  18. Westy

Carista App

Open the Carista app and in the top left corner there is a drop down, at the bottom of the list is Debug menu, just open that and follow the instructions, very easy.
  19. Westy

Carista App

Took about 10 minutes to gather all the information, I’ve sent it off to them so fingers crossed they’ll send the link tomorrow so I can get my park pilot sorted
  20. Westy

Carista App

I emailed them today asking for the beta link and they replied asking me to send them “de bug data from my vehicle”. Has anyone else had this from Carista?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.