Search results

1. Blue fr

Rns head units

I have had a look at the rns315 it looks quite nice. I might look at buying one. Do they give directions on the mfd aswel. Thank you
  2. Blue fr

Rns head units

Ok thank you. I will have to look into it
  3. Blue fr

Rns head units

Was looking at a genuine one really
  4. Blue fr

Rns head units

hi guys im looking at replacing my standard head unit in my fr. I was looking at getting one with a sat nav. Does the rns 510 fit in the mk2 leon because it looks so much better then the 310? Thank you
  5. Blue fr

Dual Action polisher

Will do but might be a while before I get chance to do it.
  6. Blue fr

Dual Action polisher

I have ordered mine comes with some compund and some chemical bros wet butter polish and some pads
  7. Blue fr

Dual Action polisher

Thanks for the advice guys. Im only getting one because i got cash for my birthday and instead of wasting it i thought id get something useful. I have never really been overly impressed with the paint finish on my car since I’ve had it. Polish and wax make it look good but not great
  8. Blue fr

Dual Action polisher

hi guys sorry i haven’t been on for ages been really busy. Im looking to buy a dual Action polisher. The one im looking at it is DAS-6 v2 does anyone use this or have any recommendations. Thank you
  9. Blue fr

Clay bars

I will be buying some more of their products in the future. They smell so good haha
  10. Blue fr

Clay bars

I bought all the stuff just in case. I had never used auto finesse before always used dodo juice or poor boys was just in halfords and see it so thought id give it ago. To be fair for the price it’s really good stuff easy to put on and take off aswel would recommend it
  11. Blue fr

Clay bars

I used auto finesse tripple 3 then Auto finesse glisten. The paint was really smooth anyway so didn’t need to clay it. I have only just got it and it was life shined aswel
  12. Blue fr

Clay bars

No I washed it at my parents house. I have no where to do it at mine haha. I polished it at mine as it was dry and had lighting i have got underground parking thats all
  13. Blue fr

Clay bars

Well I managed to give the car a good polish today. Only thing left to do is the wheels and black bits ill do them some time this week
  14. Blue fr

Clay bars

They all look good need to get mine done
  15. Blue fr

Clay bars

Will try and get it done by the weekend
  16. Blue fr

Clay bars

Both look sweet. I’ve only had my car a couple if weeks and the garage i got it from had to have it back as the exhaust was broken so they had it for a week put oe System on bit of a result so they had it a week so this weekend im going to try give it a good going over if i get time
  17. Blue fr

Clay bars

I used to use dodo juice all the time. Was wash,clay, rainforest rub then poor boys white diamond glaze on my golf but i have only just bought my leon so im yet to do anything with it
  18. Blue fr

Clay bars

Thank you. Car Looks amazing by the way
  19. Blue fr

Clay bars

Hi guys what clay bars are you guys using? My car isnt that bad just a little bit rough. I used to use dodo juice clay with born slippy. I still have the clay lube left but no clay so im looking for another one also a good wax to go over auto finesse tripple 3 any recommendations? Also photos of...
  20. Blue fr

Hi im new

Thanks guys. Will be giving it a good polish when i get chance. Its been life shined but ill still polish it again. Theres a few niggly bits that need sorting out like my headlights are dirty on the inside might end up replacing them and the center caps are in need of replacing aswel.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.