Search results

1. Leon MK3 Aerodynamic Parts & Cupra Grill 5DR

Side skirts sold, everything else still available
  2. Leon MK3 Aerodynamic Parts & Cupra Grill 5DR

Hi Guys, I have some brand new and unused genuine SEAT parts for sale that I planned to get fitted to my 5 door 2017 facelifted Leon FR but haven't got the cash to get them sprayed now and probably going to move the car on in a year or so, so I have decided to sell the parts instead. They are...
  3. Spoiler and side skirts spraying/ fitment Birmingham

Ah that's annoying! There's a place near me that will be cheaper and they were decent in the past, might just have to go to them and see how much they'd charge, just thought i'd ask for any recommendations on here
  4. What colour is your car?

My FR is Desire red as well, wanted white or silver initially but when I saw mine in the flesh I loved it. Mine has the sunroof too, so the black roof, and I've put the black mirror caps on to match, looks lovely when clean (currently filthy!)
  5. Spoiler and side skirts spraying/ fitment Birmingham

Hi guys, looking for recommendations for places to get the side skirts and spoiler sprayed and fitted in the Birmingham area? I have the parts I just need them sprayed and fitted. Got a quote from SEAT in Coventry and they want £1600 because the paint is rare apparently (Desire Red).... Which...
  6. Upper Grill Pre/ Post Facelift

I.e. a facelift grill won't fit on a pre facelift bumper and vice versa
  7. Upper Grill Pre/ Post Facelift

So for anyone wondering it turns out they are the same part number but are also different parts. Nice and confusing from seat. The facelift grill is 5/6cm wider at the top and a slightly different shape to the pre facelift, also the badge is bigger and the fixings on the rear of the bumper are...
  8. Upper Grill Pre/ Post Facelift

Doesn't show on my browser haha, that'll be why I couldn't find it then!
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Are those part numbers good for the facelift? Guessing so as yours is the facelift as well but I just wanted to 100% check you have rjat part number on your upper grill and it all fits ok?
  10. Upper Grill Pre/ Post Facelift

Yeah I'm aware that they attach to the bumper, I took one off a pre facelifted bumper the other day. Was hoping to put that on my facelifted FR, I messaged my local SEAT who said it "should fit" on mine. Didn't exactly fill me with confidence though haha
  11. Upper Grill Pre/ Post Facelift

Is there a way to change the car without having a VIN for both? Obviously I can use mine but wanted to check some pre facelifted bits too which I don't have a VIN for. Sorry if I'm being super slow and it's really obvious, long day!!
  12. Upper Grill Pre/ Post Facelift

Hi guys, does anyone know if the upper grill is the same part on both the pre and post facelift? Looking at Cupra grills for my FR and wanted to make sure I didn't get the wrong ones. If anyone has part numbers for them that would be amazing! Cheers
  13. MK3 Leon FR facelift spoiler

I didn't mate, ended up just getting the aerodynamic spoiler as it was substantially less than the cupra one and there's very little difference in the look once they're on the car
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Can't see the pic, any chance of another? Wanting to do the same to mine and wanted to see how it looked. Did you have to remove the entire front bumper?
  15. Removing/ Dechroming Grill Surround

Well I'm wanting the rear windows a bit darker anyway so got a quote for the back 3 windows and vinyl wrapping the surround and they've quoted me £220. Does that sound like a decent price? If not does anyone have any recommendations for tinting/ vinyl companies in Birmingham?
  16. Removing/ Dechroming Grill Surround

Yeah they're pretty nice man! You going with the cupra spoiler then not the aerodynamic one? I preferred the cupra one but it's hard to get hold of, quite a bit more expensive than the aero one too, they're about £125 on eBay atm which seems a bargain, I'm tempted even though I wanted the cupra...
  17. Removing/ Dechroming Grill Surround

Looks great! Really makes a difference. Maybe I'll try wrapping it on the car, worth a try. I'm sure I read on here that someone else had
  18. Removing/ Dechroming Grill Surround

Hey guys, had a search around but can't find a definitive answer for this; Is it possible to remove the chrome grill surround on a facelift MK3 Leon without removing the bumper? Wanting to get it sprayed gloss black but don't fancy removing the whole bumper if I can avoid it. Tempted just...
  19. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Ahh what a pain in the arse!! :'(
  20. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Is that upper front grill surround just a standard cupra grill surround? I've got the silver one on my FR but black looks so much nicer! Would that require a front bumper removal do you think?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members