Search results

1. Leon MK3 Aerodynamic Parts & Cupra Grill 5DR

Hi Guys, I have some brand new and unused genuine SEAT parts for sale that I planned to get fitted to my 5 door 2017 facelifted Leon FR but haven't got the cash to get them sprayed now and probably going to move the car on in a year or so, so I have decided to sell the parts instead. They are...
  2. Spoiler and side skirts spraying/ fitment Birmingham

Hi guys, looking for recommendations for places to get the side skirts and spoiler sprayed and fitted in the Birmingham area? I have the parts I just need them sprayed and fitted. Got a quote from SEAT in Coventry and they want £1600 because the paint is rare apparently (Desire Red).... Which...
  3. Upper Grill Pre/ Post Facelift

Hi guys, does anyone know if the upper grill is the same part on both the pre and post facelift? Looking at Cupra grills for my FR and wanted to make sure I didn't get the wrong ones. If anyone has part numbers for them that would be amazing! Cheers
  4. Removing/ Dechroming Grill Surround

Hey guys, had a search around but can't find a definitive answer for this; Is it possible to remove the chrome grill surround on a facelift MK3 Leon without removing the bumper? Wanting to get it sprayed gloss black but don't fancy removing the whole bumper if I can avoid it. Tempted just...
  5. Rear seat back protector

Hey guys, searched all over for this but found nothing! Do Seat do some sort of liner for the back of the rear seats when they're folded down? I frequently have to load gear in and out of both the boot and rear doors (2017 5 door) so want to protect them and the boot, I've seen the boot liner...
  6. New member Birmingham

Hi guys, long time stalker, finally signed up. Driving a MK3 focus zs at the moment but planning to buy a 17 plate MK3 Leon FR 1.4 150 in the next few weeks. Thought I'd sign up and say hello! Can't wait to get the car, on the look out for some 18" alloys and the cupra style spoiler as most of...
  7. MK3 Leon FR facelift spoiler

Hi guys, long time lurker of the page but only just signed up. I've searched everywhere online about this but to no avail, does anyone know if the cupra spoiler that you could buy for the pre facelift (as part of the appearance pack? The part code is 5F0071606A I believe) fits the facelifted...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members