Search results

1. Scottrick

Noise help

Well back one replaced and most of the major noise is gone. There is still a slight hum which sounds from the front left so I could see both front bearings just being replaced so it's back to quiet but I'll leave that for another day. Thanks for all the help :)
  2. Scottrick

Noise help

So thought about this again and took it out there for a hard drive. Going round a left corner hard the noise is gone. Going round a right corner hard, the noise is crazy. So yeah definitely left. Went down a hill, foot off and let it cruise and it was noticeable but quiet. Drove it hard up a...
  3. Scottrick

Noise help

It's not that I'm set on replacing them but I'm out of ideas lol. Was just wondering if someone had the same annoyance before and even though the bearings seem okay, they were the cause anyway. I had that idea of the gopro but sadly I don't have the feasibility. Yeah piggy, it is louder...
  4. Scottrick

Noise help

I've tried that too mate. Can't feel any play, they all spin normally and only noise I can hear is the pads on the discs. Had my mechanic look at it multiple times and he says he can't see anything obvious. Have read others having similar issues, saying no play or noise when testing the...
  5. Scottrick

Noise help

Hi peeps, Been having an issue with my car (2015 1.4 leon fr, has around 43k miles) for a bit now with noise. It's what sounds like a wheel bearing is on it's way out. Before it only showed up at fast speeds and found out my back driver wheel would moved in and out, its bearing was gone and the...
  6. Scottrick

Phone cable tidy

Just bought this, thank you :)
  7. Scottrick

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Aww damn, I didn't even think about checking there, my order had been posted this morning, sorry. Hopefully you get them sold :)
  8. Scottrick

Thank you mate, I'd happily pay abit more for the proper ones that work right than the cheap shiz out there. Bought them there now, can't wait to try them out. OEM ones really aren't any good. Thank you again :)
  9. Scottrick

Where abouts did you get the fan jet washers? Seen a few but hesitant to buy incase they're no good.
  10. Scottrick

Side skirts

Genuine Seat sideskirts should come standard on the Fr and Cupra imo, really adds so much to the car. And you can get lucky on Ebay which is where I got mine, painted and all in the right colour, good to go from a Seat dealer (£250). Anytime a dealer is selling them, if they sit for any amount...
  11. Scottrick

Aftermarket headlamps?

Yeah I did but they don't go too high, rightly lights up the surrounding trees :o Did wonder when I first did it why everyone was flashing me, went too high and was blinding everyone, had to lower them a wee bit :clown:
  12. Scottrick

Aftermarket headlamps?

That's what I had to do. I found mine seemed to be pretty bad at night and others had said about adjusting them. I moved them up a good bit and it made them so much better, lights up so much more of the road, give that a go before changing anything. (There are 2 screws on each headlight, one for...
  13. Scottrick

De-badge

For letters on the back best thing to do is hairdryer on heat, couple inches away and move it back and forth heating it up then use fishing wire, start at a corner and it generally just cuts straight through it. Dont be trying to pry anything off or bend a corner cause the other corner could end...
  14. Scottrick

Sticky Boot Handle

Wouldn't be using WD40, it's not a lubricant. Use the likes of 3 in 1 oil.
  15. Scottrick

Rear screen side spoilers

Happy days, hopefully the ones you get next are the right fitting. Calipers are the next on my list, were black previously but starting to fade, think I'm going to get them done red so they stand out. Also planning on removing one wheel at a time to clean all underneath and give the shocks...
  16. Scottrick

With the problem just being the wrong size, you'll have to pay postage (wouldn't think it would cost that much). If they sent the wrong ones out then yes they would pay postage, but in this case there side has no issue so you'd have to pay postage.
  17. Scottrick

Aww no that's a shame, if you got the same ones I did you'd be fine. I'd sent them ones back tho. Then it's up to you whether you get the same ones I got or get none.
  18. Scottrick

350mm total length.
  19. Scottrick

Ooo you're right, just checked the description from the site I bought them off and yeah it says only suitable for 5 door model. I'll try get a photo soon and try get the measurement.
  20. Scottrick

Aww sorry to hear that. Mines for the 3 door and they seem to follow the spoiler shape. My spoiler is the aerodynamic one, don't know if that is the same as the titanium one. Took a screenshot of the order with the part numbers.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.