Search results

1. Rear washing fluid line

Cheers All I'll have another look at it next week once I have some time free to fiddle about with it some more.
  2. Haynes Manual (published 5th Aug 2019)

Do you know how I find it on there? I had trouble navigating the site last time I tried to find a fuse box diagram and gave up trying at that point.
  3. Haynes Manual (published 5th Aug 2019)

Was just checking the Haynes site and noted this manual has appeared recently - https://haynes.com/en-gb/seat/ibiza/2008-2017-0 It says it's for the M4k but I know there is some difference in how the official line is numbered compared to how it's referred to generally since the facelift in...
  4. Rear washing fluid line

I'll see if I can try that. The damp patch doesn't seem to be there now, so possible that was just a spill as the actual floor mat didn't smell of washer fluid when I cleaned it but not ruling it out at this point. If it turns out the hose has a leak or blockage further back then the...
  5. Rear washing fluid line

Hi All I've got a 2015 FR (pre the facelift) and my rear window washer doesn't squirt fluid anymore. The pump sounds like it works and I've cleared the nozzle but doesn't seem obstructed. I couldn't see anything dripping out under the usual spots around the reservoir etc so not sure if it's...
  6. Hard wired dash cam

Cheers mate. I've got one in there just now but need to add a second piggyback so thought I'd better just check and make sure I put them both on a good fuse while I'm there.
  7. Hard wired dash cam

Sorry to piggyback on this thread but you wouldn't happen to have a fuse box layout diagram at all?
  8. Fuse Box Diagram mk5 2015 Fr

Hi All I recently installed my dash cam using the nextbase piggyback kit and used a multimeter to find an ignition live fuse to piggyback off, all works fine after driving around a little with it. However, the issue is I couldn't for the life of me find a fuse box diagram to know what fuse I'm...
  9. Hardwire dash cam cable options

Hey folks. I have recently hardwired in my front dash cam using the nextbase kit and it works fine. However when I went to do my rear cam, its about a metre or so too short from where I have it positioned. Any recommendations of a 12v to 5v 1.5amp converter with mini usb that is over 5...
  10. Where have you taken your car!

Furthest I managed to take mines so far since I picked it up was to Fife and back over the newer Queensferry crossing. Not planning any road trips until spring I think when I might venture further up north with some mates, possibly a camping trip of sorts.
  11. 2016 Ibiza Wing Mirror Cover Removal

Maybe it was bit loose on mine but seems to be possible regardless. I checked out a couple of videos before attempting mines. Here's one of them. Or if yours has the lights in the wing mirror (might just be Leon's that have this not sure)
  12. 2016 Ibiza Wing Mirror Cover Removal

If its like the 2015 model then it will come off using your fingers to gently prise it from the top outside corner then easing it off around the edge until the clips are all off. Then the new one should just push on firmly into it clicks. I had to replace mine the other week after a run in with...
  13. Cracked and scuffed wing mirror cover replaced.

Yeah, it was already painted. I got it from Andy's auto parts on his website, took about a week to arrive. I think you can get most of the basic colours for the same price but the gloss black is more expensive.
  14. Cracked and scuffed wing mirror cover replaced.

Hey all I had a slight run in with a large dumpster when I got squeezed over by a SUV in a tight street and unfortunately it cracked and scuffed the wing mirror cover. Thankfully no damage to the mirror itself or the mount, just the plastic shield, but still disheartening to see when I've not...
  15. Coolant g13 or alternative?

Thanks for the help guys. In the end a mate dropped by and by chance had some in his boot so managed to get it topped up. Also, my g13 arrived this morning so all good for future if it needs a few drops.
  16. Are you sitting comfortably? Ibiza driving position.

As someone who is 5'7 I find it fits nicely but even then I have slightly longer legs proportionally so I have my seat about half way back. If I was taller I might find it a bit snug even all the way back. Probably would have gone for the Leon if that was an issue.
  17. Coolant g13 or alternative?

Hey all I've got a 2015 Ibiza fr black edition and need to top up on coolant as it's just dropped to the minimum line. I placed an order for some g13 coolant but it's gonna be next week by the time it arrives. Is there any alternatives you can suggest in the mean time as a one off to top it...
  18. Sat Nav won't speak

Also was having this problem, turns out that on the route selection screen just after pressing start navigation there is a face icon in the top left of the screen. Pressing this will toggle the voice output it seems.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise