Search results

1. Cupra ST Mk3 2018 DSG6 vs Cupra ST Mk3 2019 DSG7... help needed please!

2x winter tires works out at 15% of the cars cost?
  2. Leaving Seat behind

Even though I have just ordered a SC I definitely think the gti is a nicer more premium looking car.
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How old are you all getting quoted £800 for insurance?
  4. Dynamic Rear Indicators

Interested to see your results
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just put in a order for a Nevada White 290 DSG hatch. Not sure on the copper on the outside but the inside I imagine will be fine. Let's see if it arrives by April.
  6. How to order new Cupra?

Have you got a link to where you found this info? Would like to see what the winter pack includes and other new includes bits.
  7. How to order new Cupra?

I wonder if there will be a change in price or extra kit as standard due to the drop in power.
  8. How to order new Cupra?

Don't worry about it I'm buying not leasing. Does the car come standard with ACC and nav with digital dials?
  9. SEAT Stop Cupra Production

I can't sell my current car until march/April 19 and defo not the spec I'm after. Thanks though.
  10. How to order new Cupra?

I specced up a gti performance over the weekend but they have removed that from the configuration also. Royal pain trying to order a car at the moment.
  11. SEAT Stop Cupra Production

I need a car by April 19 so looking at the back log I'm guessing it's probably not going to happen if I ordered now.
  12. How to order new Cupra?

Thanks mate sorry I did have a bit of a look around but couldn't see it.
  13. How to order new Cupra?

So 80% decided on ordering a Leon Cupra hatch but there is no way that I can find to spec one up so the company I buy through can order it. I know I want a DSG hatch in Nevada White but no idea what other options or packages are available. Anyone able to help?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.