Search results

1. JonnyM95

Honeycomb Grille

Cheers for that! Messaged him on Facebook there, about £20 cheaper than any I've seen on eBay and that's including delivery to Northern ireland! Will be getting it ordered at the end of the week!
  2. JonnyM95

Honeycomb Grille

Rang my local dealers today, they hadn't a clue haha. Said they would ring me when they find out so just waiting to hear!
  3. JonnyM95

Honeycomb Grille

I know this was a while ago, but you don't still happen to have it? Or anyone on this thread happen to have a honeycomb grill with badge for sale who would be happy to post?
  4. JonnyM95

New boy

Thanks, I've a handful of ideas of some subtle mods, mostly cosmetic but we will see! Come from a Vauxhall Astra J - not normally my type of car but was the first car I properly 'owned'. Was easy to insure and my uncle had it from new so I knew where it came from! Will put up some pictures...
  5. JonnyM95

New boy

Been reading these forums since I bought an exeo last month, thought I better make an account! Seat Exeo 2.0tdi 170.. biggest and fastest car I've ever had so well impressed so far! Ps, from Northern Ireland
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise