Search results

1. Sharpy

All dash lights come on then go off

So I had this on mine and it was the ABS sensors at the rear. Dash lights would come on and then go off at first... then after a while they just came on and stayed on. New ABS sensors resolved the issue.
  2. Sharpy

Lee's second mk2 leon cupra attempt

Haha, basically the truth. It’s a lottery if it’ll start each time I go to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Sharpy

Bye FR+, hello Speed Blue MK2 Cupra R

If you’re in the market for a new SL replacement mine is currently up for sale ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Sharpy

Well that sounds like a nightmare for SL2. I keep looking at the meet sections as I’d be keen to meet up again.. although given my car is now French I may not make it. Either way I’m happy that you’ve still got the Cupra R.. I did wonder if it had gone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Sharpy

I’ve been lurking for ages, wondered where you had gone mate. Great stereo that, had one in mine it’s not in my van. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Sharpy

Lee's second mk2 leon cupra attempt

Could be worse, I'm selling mine as i've bought a Clio 182... You know, because I was fed up of the Leon being so reliable that I wanted something that would be a lottery every time I drive it. Enjoy the Golf, they're great cars.
  7. Sharpy

New Exhaust ?

I’ll try and get some pics in the next couple of days.
  8. Sharpy

New Exhaust ?

I do still have it, not got round to advertising it, I have both the 140 and 170 link pipes as it came off a 170.
  9. Sharpy

Declaring modifications

Mods should be declared as they can have a number of impacts on the underwriting process, such as external bodywork mods could make the car more desirable to steal, performance mods could make it more likely to be involved in a crash and that crash could be more serious. What tends to happen...
  10. Sharpy

SEAT Ateca Owner's Register

We have a 67 plate Ateca Xcellence. We bought it at the end of 2017, its been a great car thus far. Its a 190 4-Drive - an d I have to say in the recent snow it never skipped a beat despite being told by owners of "real" 4x4s you'll never get up that 16% gradient it managed it easily! I...
  11. Sharpy

Mk2 Leon Parts

WALK Now Sold
  12. Sharpy

Mk2 Leon Parts

Lowering Springs now Sold.
  13. Sharpy

New Exhaust ?

I do indeed have a milltek cat back for sale if you're interested? Probably not as noisy as that but it is much better quality.
  14. Sharpy

Mk2 Leon Parts

Both ARBs are now sold. All other parts still available.
  15. Sharpy

Mk2 Leon Parts

Around £100?
  16. Sharpy

Mk2 Leon Parts

Hi Ash, Yes it is.
  17. Sharpy

Mk2 Leon Parts

I am checking back in after being ill for a while. The front ARB has sold, the other items are all still available at the moment. I will be advertising them more widely this week. Cheers Sharpy
  18. Sharpy

Mk2 Leon Parts

Hi I’m based near Pocklington in the East Riding of Yorkshire, Sharpy
  19. Sharpy

Mk2 Leon Parts

Hi All, Its been quite a while, sadly my car is still being sold. I have started to remove the parts to sell and I thought I would post them here for first refusal. - Milltek Catback Exhaust. This comes with both link pipes for the BKD 140 and 170. It may fit other cars but please check...
  20. Sharpy

Staring wheel and fascia adaptor mk2 Leon

Selling my fascia adapter and connectors to allow an aftermarket unit to retain the steering wheel controls. The fascia has 2 lugs missing but it still works just fine. Leads are in perfect condition. RRP is around £80 Looking for £35 delivered Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.