Search results

1. bigbeefy1978

What’s my Leon worth??

Ok mate thanks again
  2. bigbeefy1978

What’s my Leon worth??

Ok mate thanks for your help, I have put it on for £895 Ono see what happens, I have had a bit of interest already so hopefully it should be all good
  3. bigbeefy1978

What’s my Leon worth??

Why would they be frowned upon? Although it’s a bit of a hard question to answer accurately I would of thought this is the best place to ask it with the amount of knowledge and it’s all specific to the exact car..... But never mind
  4. bigbeefy1978

What’s my Leon worth??

Thanks for your reply, One reply is better than none I suppose....... I think Only certain people must fit in on here
  5. bigbeefy1978

What’s my Leon worth??

I know it’s an older car but other than the wheels (I have the original 16” multi spokes) it’s totally original and in really good condition for being 18 years old, It has got a few bodywork issues (the usual red Leon issues) Any advice would be greatly appreciated 2001 (Y) Seat Leon cupra...
  6. bigbeefy1978

Next alloys.. What you guys thinking?

Pm me the details if you decide you are mate
  7. bigbeefy1978

Next alloys.. What you guys thinking?

What wheels might you be selling mate?
  8. bigbeefy1978

Remap help

Ahhh right ok cheers
  9. bigbeefy1978

Remap help

Well they certainly look the part mate, Cheers I will definitely give them a shout
  10. bigbeefy1978

Remap help

I live in the north east mate, Durham to be exact, I’m looking for a decent place for an exhaust and remap
  11. bigbeefy1978

Remap help

It’s so hard to know what places you can trust and which ones you can’t, It’s got my head done in lol
  12. bigbeefy1978

Remap help

Ahh now I get it lol Ok mate thanks again for your help
  13. bigbeefy1978

Remap help

Ahh so is it ft lbs that everyone says shouldn’t exceed 300 or your engine will explode lol
  14. bigbeefy1978

Remap help

No mate it definitely says nm (picture attached) Mine is the 180bhp
  15. bigbeefy1978

Remap help

as some of you will probably know I am a total novice at all this tuning and modding thing, I have just bought a totally standard Leon cupra and I want to start doing the usual things to it, I have done loads of reading about Remaps and most places seam to offer the same bhp increase for stage...
  16. bigbeefy1978

Help needed please

Yeah and then someone at Vw agreed to give him a salary of 500k pa for coming up with stuff like that lol And I bet it took the design team 5 year and 10 million pounds to come up with it, Crazy
  17. bigbeefy1978

Help needed please

Mine had one on top of the gearbox but I don’t think it works quite the same up there lol
  18. bigbeefy1978

Help needed please

Yeah I finally found out what it is mate
  19. bigbeefy1978

Help needed please

Final update for anyone who might be interested, Found out what it is and what it is for, Here is the description from the website Product Details When setting the timing on your vehicle, it isn't rare to lose small pieces while dealing with the task of lining everything up. Without the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise