Search results

1. WIRING DIAGRAM PLEASE!

Hi, Im installing an active sub in my 2016 Ibiza Cupra 1.8 tsi. I have taken the glovebox out to reveal the main head unit/ wiring connections. I need to know which colour wires are for what and therefore a wiring diagram of sorts. This is so I can tap in my RCA converter to the rear speakers...
  2. Custom Exhaust Help!

After an exhaust for my 2016 Ibiza Cupra. Been looking at millteks/cobras but they seem slightly quiet for my liking, also expensive. This leaves me looking at custom exhausts. Been quoted for a 2.5” cat back with a single small back box and twin 80mm tips, similar to a milltek just abit...
  3. Best North England Car Tuners

Im whitehaven and Keswick mate you?
  4. Best North England Car Tuners

Says theyre a forge dealer too on the website, couldnt see anything about them on the forge website though but i think its useless how they dont put their dealers list onto a map. I dont think ive been googling the right keywords for underwoods to come up but ive looked into them and they seem...
  5. Best North England Car Tuners

its shite eh cumbria has loads of folk into cars aswell you would think there’d be atleast one performance garage looks like progressive parts is on the cards then, thanks for the help
  6. Best North England Car Tuners

cheers for that pal ill have a look into it, id much rather travel further and get it done properly i reckon
  7. Best North England Car Tuners

fair enough cheers anyways bud, probably be a trip down to manchester at this rate, need to find out if awesome gti fit as well as supply, also found ads-automotive who look good. Only been looking at forge as its the only one i was aware of for the 1.8tsi 192ps engine, same as 6c polo gti. Will...
  8. Best North England Car Tuners

Hi mate im based in the Lake District, don’t think theres anywhere in Cumbria that does car mods as far as im aware. Manchester is a trek but like you say would be worth it for the work carried out properly. There must be somewhere further up North where people go for car mods, i dont know...
  9. Best North England Car Tuners

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good companies up north near cumbria or around North England that can supply and fit vwr lowering springs and a forge blow off valve? Don’t think theres any garages that can offer this service around me, cheers.
  10. Car wrap help

Yeah thats a fair point The only reason im keen to do it is because i see it as essentially a sticker which could be removed easily i’d never risk applying anything else other than a couple stickers to my car at this point, I will definitely be looking for a quote off you guys at the start of...
  11. Car wrap help

Hi, looking to widemouth my ibiza cupra 6P, this will involve wrapping the lower middle section of the front bumper below the grille. Cant use paint as I dont want to paint on top of the dynamic grey, i also cant declare mods on insurance for another 2 months so i need to be able to take it...
  12. 1.4 & 1.8FR long term review

spot on cheers for that, making me sway towards the 1.8, feel like ill get bored of 150ps, bored of my 170 derv after 2 months coming from a 80bhp polo haha, If i got the 1.4 id definetly end up wanting it mapped. Anyone know how well the 1.8s map up compared to the 1.4s? any difference in...
  13. Lowering springs

Thinking of getting a mk3 leon FR next year. Wanting to do a few mods including lowering. Anyone got any opinion on lowering springs? Read in a few places that if you use them with the standard shocks it reduces the life of the shock. Do the FRs not have better shocks which will be more...
  14. Lowering springs?

Thinking of getting a mk3 leon FR next year. Wanting to do a few mods including lowering. Anyone got any opinion on lowering springs? Read in a few places that if you use them with the standard shocks it reduces the life of the shock. Do the FRs not have better shocks which will be more...
  15. 1.4 & 1.8FR long term review

Thinking of getting rid of my mk2 2.0 tdi Leon FR for a mk3 next year due to DPF problems. The economy figures for mk3 tsi’s seem just as good if not better than the mk2 diesels. Anyone know the case why that is? I too cant decide between a 1.4 or 1.8 tsi. Wanting to mod it just im sure its...
  16. Supercopa jacking point covers

Thank you so much managed to get it off easy enough, found out the part number so I can get new covers ordered. Will defo consider screwing them in, lots of people seem to have issues with them falling off, thanks for the help.
  17. Exhausts for 2012 2.0 tdi fr supercopa

Few people round here with scirroco/fabia dervs which sound really nice, sure the fabia wont have a dpf and be straight piped as its an old 1.9 vrs, the scirocco is fairly new so wont have a dpf delete but its still very loud and doesnt sound like a tractor haha, has a nice tone to it.
  18. New owner Supercopa

New to this site having just bought my 2nd car, a 2012 Leon FR 2.0 tdi Supercopa. Loving the car great upgrade from my 1.4 polo. Got a few plans for it but still young so hard to insure mods. Been debating a remap but worried about possible DPF problems, im already bored of the 170 bhp hahaha...
  19. Exhausts for 2012 2.0 tdi fr supercopa

Hi all, got a 2012 leon supercopa 2.0 CR TDI 170, was wondering what my best options are for finding a nice sounding exhaust without deleting DPF. Cant afford a milltek or supersprint, where else can I look? Opinions on custom exhausts? Also would a back box delete sound any good? Dont fancy a...
  20. Supercopa jacking point covers

So my driver side jacking point cover of my 2012 leon fr supercopa has fell off and it appears as though there are two different types of this part for the btcc side skirt depending on the car model. Does anyone else with this car know if the part number starts with 1P1 or 1PL so i can order a...