Search results

1. WIRING DIAGRAM PLEASE!

Hi, Im installing an active sub in my 2016 Ibiza Cupra 1.8 tsi. I have taken the glovebox out to reveal the main head unit/ wiring connections. I need to know which colour wires are for what and therefore a wiring diagram of sorts. This is so I can tap in my RCA converter to the rear speakers...
  2. Custom Exhaust Help!

After an exhaust for my 2016 Ibiza Cupra. Been looking at millteks/cobras but they seem slightly quiet for my liking, also expensive. This leaves me looking at custom exhausts. Been quoted for a 2.5” cat back with a single small back box and twin 80mm tips, similar to a milltek just abit...
  3. Best North England Car Tuners

Just wondering if anyone knows of any good companies up north near cumbria or around North England that can supply and fit vwr lowering springs and a forge blow off valve? Don’t think theres any garages that can offer this service around me, cheers.
  4. Car wrap help

Hi, looking to widemouth my ibiza cupra 6P, this will involve wrapping the lower middle section of the front bumper below the grille. Cant use paint as I dont want to paint on top of the dynamic grey, i also cant declare mods on insurance for another 2 months so i need to be able to take it...
  5. Lowering springs

Thinking of getting a mk3 leon FR next year. Wanting to do a few mods including lowering. Anyone got any opinion on lowering springs? Read in a few places that if you use them with the standard shocks it reduces the life of the shock. Do the FRs not have better shocks which will be more...
  6. Lowering springs?

Thinking of getting a mk3 leon FR next year. Wanting to do a few mods including lowering. Anyone got any opinion on lowering springs? Read in a few places that if you use them with the standard shocks it reduces the life of the shock. Do the FRs not have better shocks which will be more...
  7. New owner Supercopa

New to this site having just bought my 2nd car, a 2012 Leon FR 2.0 tdi Supercopa. Loving the car great upgrade from my 1.4 polo. Got a few plans for it but still young so hard to insure mods. Been debating a remap but worried about possible DPF problems, im already bored of the 170 bhp hahaha...
  8. Exhausts for 2012 2.0 tdi fr supercopa

Hi all, got a 2012 leon supercopa 2.0 CR TDI 170, was wondering what my best options are for finding a nice sounding exhaust without deleting DPF. Cant afford a milltek or supersprint, where else can I look? Opinions on custom exhausts? Also would a back box delete sound any good? Dont fancy a...
  9. Supercopa jacking point covers

So my driver side jacking point cover of my 2012 leon fr supercopa has fell off and it appears as though there are two different types of this part for the btcc side skirt depending on the car model. Does anyone else with this car know if the part number starts with 1P1 or 1PL so i can order a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.