Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

You can update it, the latest version is 515. https://mega.nz/folder/r9tC3ABC#Y-HVkemvshkcSn3vWMauOw You for Technisat/Preh solution, Firmware, Seat and look what you need 475,479,514,515. There is also the patch solution if you want to unlock your unit. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Knowledge and wisdom should be free: Merry christmas and enjoy! ;) https://bit.ly/37OpQ47 Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  3. Nice little safety feature sorted today.....

It would be great to share with us :) Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  4. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Perfectly normal. Only the light switch turns on (the back lid of the switch itself) when the dipped beam/front fog light is switched. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  5. Apple Car play on digital cockpit

No way, hardware restrictions. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  6. Reversing bulb

I've updated mine with Osram. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  7. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

5QA035874 manufactured by Preh Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  8. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

The difference between the units. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  9. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Retrofitted nav unit with MOST connection also. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  10. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Minutes :) Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  11. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Around 3 to 5 minutes later after the car is locked. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  12. Navigation download

Navi plus is with HDD, no need for a card. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  13. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

But the unit I believe does not support pictures and station logos in dash - MIB2 Std. I bought one from ebay for 80£ and waiting it from Germany been coded over there. Once it arrives I can confirm. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  14. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

No. Those are visible only with Nav High unit and fiber optic connection. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  15. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Those are all the views. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  16. Fitting media system from a later year

300-500€ but you would also need to change the USB ports with latter ones that support it. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  17. Fitting media system from a later year

It needs coding. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  18. VCDS Vehicle Not Supported

Go for OBDEleven buddy, VCDS is old news already and too expensive! Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  19. CPLAY2air

I am also wondering? [emoji848] Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
  20. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

It was switching between Phone and Trip Computer info in the normal cluster. Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise