Search results

1. Incognito Pete

change the lower dog bone bush cupra 300

Nah nothing needed for me, but I'm an ex mechanic so kinda cheating. You just need a socket really. Can't remember the size but nothing special other than that (think we had to use one for spark plugs as the new mount was tight on the bolt head). Very easy mod. Just push the engine around with...
  2. Incognito Pete

change the lower dog bone bush cupra 300

I fit a powerflex insert the other week and was very impressed with the difference it made. Wasn't expecting such a positive change for £40. Worth every penny.
  3. Incognito Pete

Interior Design

Coming out of an 07 type r I think the interior is lovely. It could look a bit more special since its a cupra but other than that it's fine. All the touch points are high quality and it's well layed out. Having worked at audi for years I don't feel cheated with Seat. I don't feel like I'm...
  4. Incognito Pete

Is anyone using Eco mode on their Cupra

I Can't use eco mode much because I already use individual setting for 'cupra but with comfy suspension.' Means I have to go into a menu to find and change it, which is annoying if I'm driving.
  5. Incognito Pete

Reiger Splitter on

Love how angular it is. Really nice.
  6. Incognito Pete

Selling my Mk3 SC.what to price it at?

Check auto trader, search for you exact spec and use that to help you understand the value (just remember that even though you can see them list for X price doesn't mean they're actually selling in that range). You could also visit a dealer and ask for a trade in evaluation.
  7. Incognito Pete

Welcome to new forum sponsor Adrian Flux Insurance with discounts for SCN members

How early prior to renewal are you able to quote? I've got just under 2 months left on my current insurance (esure) and I'm looking to renew.
  8. Incognito Pete

How to soundproof your doors mk3

A tip for the clips - they actually set in 2 stages, and if you look carefully them you can see an area between the two 'discs' at the back of them. Wedge a trim tool in there and that'll pop them apart slightly, lining up the white bits at the other end up into a point. Then when you bang them...
  9. Incognito Pete

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

http://imgur.com/8RRBzR3 Here's the new 280 next to the old Type R
  10. Incognito Pete

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Wish I'd gone with the ep3 instead of the fn2 tbh. Drove my friends and the 'box was like butter. Just couldn't find one that hadn't been trashed and still had aircon.
  11. Incognito Pete

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

After much debate, just bought a cupra 280. http://imgur.com/8RRBzR3 (old and new cars here) Couldn't belive the spec when I saw it.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.