Search results

1. Charging issue

Which part of the cable is long and how long is it? I'm fairly sure the limit on the "car" end (i.e. black box to type 2 connector) is something like 15m so not too surprising to have issues if it's longer than that.
  2. Departure time tenperature

You should be able to set a minimum charge of 0% not 10% min.
  3. Departure time tenperature

That setting is on the e-manager tab on my car.
  4. Hybrid questions

It is supposed to default to electric only to encourage "zero emission" use. There's no way to change this in the car. Might possibly be a way via VCDS or similar but unlikely as it kinda defeats the point of a PHEV. You can add a "tile" to the home screen so it is just one tap to switch it...
  5. Rear passenger vents - part # needed

Thanks that looks to be the same P/N. Is it an easy job? Looks like the larger rear panel comes off, presumably with the controls and USB ports, and then you remove the vents from that, rather than just removing the vents?
  6. Rear passenger vents - part # needed

Has anyone done the replacement on this themselves? Need to do it on my Leon which looks to be the same part.
  7. eHybrid 'stuck' in hybrid mode!

Try turning the ignition on before starting the car. I.e. press the button without pressing the brake pedal and check the E symbol on the cluster is there (not with the line through it) Then press the brake and push the start button. If you're quick enough on the brake you don't need to push...
  8. 1940 software update - Get it or wait?

Boot loop is bad news unfortunately. I've had it happen twice, which needed a replacement control unit on both occasions. 6 month wait for the first one!
  9. Charging speeds Cupra hybrid

There is an option in the settings for "reduced charging current". Sounds like that is somehow on.
  10. 1940 software update - Get it or wait?

1940 working well here too
  11. Rebooting mediasysteem solved Finaly

One slightly annoying thing for PHEVs is that the EV range screen used to show zero emission mileage for the current journey. This has now gone in 1940 which is a shame
  12. Rebooting mediasysteem solved Finaly

Had my car updated to 1940 today. Hoping it's fixed all the bugs finally!
  13. Brake Calipers on VZ2 Hybrid Leon estate

My 71 plate has black calipers with Cupra logos.
  14. Brake Assist Slamming On

You can just turn it off. It's called manoeuvre braking. Don't go crying on here if you ding an unseen post though!
  15. Lane Assist set to off as default?

Unless it's changed on the very latest cars it's an easy job with VCDS or similar. I set mine to "remember last setting". It's been off ever since!
  16. Rebooting mediasysteem solved Finaly

Ah ok mine is under warranty too so not much point paying to DIY!
  17. Rebooting mediasysteem solved Finaly

Is it possible to do this DIY rather than going to the dealer?
  18. Cupra Leon 245 eHybrid reliability and issues

As above. Hybrid system has been fine in my car but the infotainment has been a complete disaster!
  19. Charge section on dash

This is it. Think of the thin line as "available regen" and the moving bar as "actual regen". The blue power one works in the same way. You don't get full "available regen" until it's below about 75% SoC in my experience.
  20. How to short cut some of the important settings before you Drive Leon Cupra MK4 -23 Plate

VCDS (or similar) can definitely change lane assist to remember last setting. I have done it on my 71 plate. My car remembers the drive setting though? Don't think I changed anything to make it do this. I do use individual though so maybe that's why.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise