Search results

1. VCDS (or similar) tweaks

Any good VCDS tweaks for the MK4 Leon? Took delivery of an eHybrid Cupra Leon estate yesterday. So far I have: Changed lane assist to keep last setting (rather than default on) and removed warning message when it's off. Added refuel quantity to cluster (was never that accurate on the MK3 but...
  2. Hybrid estate boot

Hi all I currently have a MK3 Cupra estate, and am considering ordering a MK4 Cupra estate in VZ2 hybrid flavour, but I'm a bit confused by the quoted boot space... Is the boot essentially the same as in the MK3 when it's on the higher setting? Is there any space at all under the floor or is...
  3. Road Sign menu appeared in virtual cockpit

Has anyone had a "Road Sign" menu appear in the virtual cockpit? I've never seen it before but it was there today. Car is a standard MY19 Copra so doesn't have the camera to read signs. I haven't changed any settings or played with any coding recently either. Only thing slightly unusual...
  4. Front parking sensors silent when reversing?

Should the front sensors beep when reversing? If not, anyone know if it can be activated in VCDS? I don't remember an option in the normal car settings. Mine seem to pick up things on the optical display (e.g. when swinging front in while parallel parking) but only beep when in drive. 2019...
  5. Drive mode not responding

Anyone ever had the drive mode button stop responding? The rest of the infotainment system was working normally but pressing the Cupra button didn't bring up the normal selection menu (Comfort/Sport/Cupra/Individual). It wouldn't let me change mode for the whole journey, the button just lit up...
  6. Incoming Cupra 4drive - What to know?

Hello all. Like many people on here I have a very delayed Cupra 4drive on order - Build week 44 so finally getting close. Potentially covered in copper by the sounds of it but hopefully it won't look too bad (black paint). I've been wondering a few things... Winter wheels - What is the...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.